Radio Triple M Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Chief is wasted on Friday nights can’t stand Howie.
JB, Bt, Chief, Bernie and Damo is a decent Saturday rub if they can make it happen.

the rub has gone down hill ever since damo went from journo to instigator. Needs to learn his role
What lol damos the least of the problems.

Gaz Chief and Spud all left basically together.
That's the rub. JB has no one to banter with because the rest aren't funny anymore.

Was an absolute sh!t show today. Billy as the lead act was f*n atrocious. He needs to be given the tap on the shoulder.

Billy's the media equivalent of a list clogger.

as far as I know, it's the percentage of people listening during each slot, so not a percentage of the population, which some people think. I suppose that's only part of the story, because we dunno how many people listen; we only know the obvious, which is that breakfast and drive time have the most listeners
So how do they measure the percentage of listeners?

So how do they measure the percentage of listeners?
Do you mean just the basic survey method? I admit I'm not totally sure. Here's an old article from 2012 about it, with many comments underneath. It says that in the larger cities (Melb and Syd), only 2,400 households get survey booklets, and the last time I looked, about 4,000 people from each of those cities are surveyed.

Do you mean just the basic survey method? I admit I'm not totally sure. Here's an old article from 2012 about it, with many comments underneath. It says that in the larger cities (Melb and Syd), only 2,400 households get survey booklets, and the last time I looked, about 4,000 people from each of those cities are surveyed.
4,000 out of ~6 million? Geez I'd be taking those ratings with a grain of salt. I thought they'd at least be tracking how many are streaming the broadcasts like a live YouTube stream.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the Grand Final is in Perth, will the other states get Confetti and a couple of others at the ground, or will our egomaniacs call if off the tv 2,720 km away? I think that's a silly question :grinv1:

My guess is all the pre game will be done from Victoria but the call might be a SA /WA team at the ground.

Was an absolute sh!t show today. Billy as the lead act was f*n atrocious. He needs to be given the tap on the shoulder.
Look back in the day I used to live to listen to Rex, but like everything it gets a bit old and you move on, the same can be said for Billy’s shtick - it’s well past it’s used by date

Look back in the day I used to live to listen to Rex, but like everything it gets a bit old and you move on, the same can be said for Billy’s shtick - it’s well past it’s used by date
Him an JB are great on the rush hour. Piss funny. But the rubs supposed to have pre production etc. It doesn't now. Friday does, Saturday is just let bill say dumb s**t and then get Bernie to literally rehash the idiot file on Saturday. Such lazy production now.

This should be permanent. Bill is terrible on the Rub, talks non-sense (more than usual) and seems to be getting pretty nasty in his attempts at "banter"

Bill shouldn't have anything to do with match day coverage. He's hopeless.

He needs to stick to The Rush Hour. He and JB are good value together.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back