pendles_star

Senior List
Aug 30, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
the recruiting of charlie gardiner and sean dempster...... wat a pack of losers st kilda are and always will be! Ask any st kilda supporter and every year is your year, im sick of hearing it honestly as long as u have the following:
james blake
leigh fisher
Rapheal clarke and x
Ross lyon
that blonde bloke jones
1 PREMIERSHIP IN 100 YEARS
a cry baby captain
and ur best midfielder is 40 and has had the same haircut all his career
Jima gwilt
the list goes on

Enjoy another year of false hope and a shit team that is an expert of promising but can never hold up its end of the bargain.
I HOPE USE ROT IN FRANKSTON WERE USE BELONG

James Blake's a tennis player. Although I think it's fair to say he'd be a better footballer than Jason.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have just encountered the average Collingwood fan.

I'm sure it's an experience you've had numerous times in your life, and comments with regard to their employment, education and levels of morality have been made repeatedly.

This is the best example of irony I have seen in a while though:

FRANKSTON WERE USE BELONG

Thanks mate :thumbsu:

the recruiting of charlie gardiner and sean dempster...... wat a pack of losers st kilda are and always will be! Ask any st kilda supporter and every year is your year, im sick of hearing it honestly as long as u have the following:
james blake
leigh fisher
Rapheal clarke and x
Ross lyon
that blonde bloke jones
a cry baby captain
Jima gwilt
the list goes on

Enjoy another year of false hope and a shit team that is an expert of promising but can never hold up its end of the bargain.
Since when did James Blake go for a career change? If your going to try and troll.
1. Use Bay 13
2. Get your facts right you tool
3. At least their captain actually ran out on the field more than 4 times this year.

There is nothing like starting a new profile to get red carded hey?

Very funny post, especially from a Collingwood supporter. Tell me again how many GFs you have lost? Hell, I know already we have only won one, but when you talk about false hope, that surely must be the pies in a GF. I mean, hell, even we beat you by one point! Talk about your all time chokers!

I think it is something the whole Collingwood cheersquad thought up together and he is the only one that has acess to a computer and his parole officer posted it for him. (LOSER):D

Ive never read any of the Collingwood section posts before. Almost wet myself several times. The wit, the repartee, missing, totally missing. Loved the responses to Josh Frazer moving to round ball. Re establishes my faith in human nature.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

james blake
leigh fisher
Rapheal clarke and x
Ross lyon
that blonde bloke jones
a cry baby captain
Jima gwilt
the list goes on

they are a better team then the pies buddy!!!

james blake
leigh fisher
Rapheal clarke and x
Ross lyon
that blonde bloke jones
a cry baby captain
Jima gwilt
the list goes on

Is there a village somewhere missing an idiot?

james blake
leigh fisher
Rapheal clarke and x
Ross lyon
that blonde bloke jones
a cry baby captain
Jima gwilt
the list goes on

Thank "USE" for reinforcing every negative stereotype of Collingwood supporters.
Now you can go back to your life of inadequate dentistry, domestic abuse, alcoholism, petty theft, cheap beer, mullet chic and masturbation.

james blake
leigh fisher
Rapheal clarke and x
Ross lyon
that blonde bloke jones
a cry baby captain
Jima gwilt
the list goes on

Lol. School holidays must of kicked in

r u kidding, a classical collingwood supporter, get a life and post that crap on your own board where everyone would agree, pull ur head in

r u kidding, a classical collingwood supporter, get a life and post that crap on your own board where everyone would agree, pull ur head in

aw mate ... but I was keen to hear some of the dude's political insights ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back