Preview R1 - Port Adelaide @ Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Because Jones and Viney had interrupted pre-seasons? Or because your lot are fitter?

Because we play a style where our defenders will push up into the midfield and provide options that enable our dedicated mids to save their legs.

Schofield reckons he’d have around 20 players walking through his door as midfield coach because they all run through midfield on occasion.

We won’t be dying wondering about this game.

Ryder spending a lot more time up forward could be our best tactical move. A nice pair of hands, a good shot for goal and good below his knees.

He’s more than capable of kicking a bag tomorrow
Our forward line isn't our strong point. If Paddy doesn't fire tomorrow we could struggle to put up a competitive score.

Ryder spending a lot more time up forward could be our best tactical move. A nice pair of hands, a good shot for goal and good below his knees.

He’s more than capable of kicking a bag tomorrow

Hopefully he can see with that helmet on.

Facebook memory from a Melbourne game 5 years ago. Not really related to this game, but I found it quite funny.
5d86c790cd4acdb08d49274cf86ae48c.jpg

We’d have to at least break even in the midfield to win this .
Great to see the debutants but I can’t really see a win . Hope I’m wrong , if I am I’ll be a very happy man

You always fall back on a statement like this don’t you? “Whichever way it falls my bases are covered.”

Why don’t you start a predictions thread so we can all keep watch? Simple, one week at a time, no equivocation, something that can actually be held to account.
Alright Janus either you create a Janus Watch thread or I do. It’s up to you, but it’s happening before round one this year. Time for some accountability.

I’ve got you with Port smashing it in the middle and winning by lots, or, not smashing it in the middle and either winning or losing depending. Is that right?

Alright Janus either you create a Janus Watch thread or I do. It’s up to you, but it’s happening before round one this year. Time for some accountability.

I’ve got you with Port smashing it in the middle and winning by lots, or, not smashing it in the middle and either winning or losing depending. Is that right?

Do what you like :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back