Preview R1 v Gold Coast | Metricon Stadium | 6:55pm ACDT | 21 March 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Put me in the 'absolutely fine with playing Ebert' group. Marsh series form doesn't count for much. I want to see how he goes after having such a s**t time with concussions. I still like him as a forward.
I'm in the fine with Ebert playing group too. My biggest melt with this is them describing Ebert as having had a strong preseason performances. How ******* low are expectations if Ebo is considered to have had a strong preseason.

I'm in the fine with Ebert playing group too. My biggest melt with this is them describing Ebert as having had a strong preseason performances. How ******* low are expectations if Ebo is considered to have had a strong preseason.
"only got concussed once! Successful preseason."

Nearly time for the GD thread. I am hopeless with timezones, but isn't GP usually up and about at midnight to kick us off? Weird to think there'll be more fans in there than at the game.
I have just opened the GameDay thread.

The MG Motor Match Committee preview Port Adelaide's round 1 clash with the Gold Coast Suns.

I now officially know I watch too much footy. I could tell that the Port player on the left in the opening shot was Robbie Gray just by his jawline.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back