Review R1 v Kangaroos @ Cazalys (24 March 2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

Got to admire Touk last night after the game he walked around an area of the boundary line and thanked the fans that were standing around for coming out and there were a couple of people taking a photo of him and he asked if they’d like a pic with him! Really genuine guy

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Touk will never be as brilliant as a Gary Ablett but players like him will be the making of our club.

Was only able to watch the second and last quarters so i thought it was a great win considering that's the end all the goals were at. Still hard to tell how we match up against good teams in that weather looking forward to seeing how we go against Carlton live next week. I thought Lynch and May lead from the front really well. Neither set the world on fire but got the ball to the ground where miller, macpherson, bowes ect was waiting.

Good win. It was a coin toss considering the conditions, but you're blokes got through with better basic footy smarts.

There's not too much you can take out of this type of game, but I reckon there was a visible increase in footy maturity exhibited by your side.

You have too many good draftees to be down that long, and I reckon efforts like that will go a long way to keeping T. Lynch on your list.

Looking forward to the return match in July, and under a roof this time!!!

Really surprised by the marks count for that game. North only got 21 GCS got 59. For most of that game i thought north were marking more then us. But on reflection we had a bloke sitting behind play for that rebound mark most of the game. So stats show we were alot better then we looked in those conditions. Maybe just maybe we can take more out of this game then just a hard at it pressured approach. Including JLT matches were conceding an avg of 4 goals per game.

Really surprised by the marks count for that game. North only got 21 GCS got 59. For most of that game i thought north were marking more then us. But on reflection we had a bloke sitting behind play for that rebound mark most of the game. So stats show we were alot better then we looked in those conditions. Maybe just maybe we can take more out of this game then just a hard at it pressured approach. Including JLT matches were conceding an avg of 4 goals per game.

Witts seemed to mark everything. For a bloke not known for his marking ability, it was a seriously good effort!

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Witts seemed to mark everything. For a bloke not known for his marking ability, it was a seriously good effort!

Considering that Lynch by comparison seemed to not be able to clunk anything in the conditions, It was seriously undervalued.

Really?
I remember him taking a mark from a kickout at his first match at Metricon right in front of me and thinking I'd never seen a Suns ruckman do that in 7 years!
If you listen to blokes like Dermie you'd think he had never taken a grab but I agree with you, I reckon his marking is elite for a ruckman.

If you listen to blokes like Dermie you'd think he had never taken a grab but I agree with you, I reckon his marking is elite for a ruckman.

They're still wondering how he's at the Suns and not still at Collingwood
There must be some big fail in him right?
Especially where Dermie's concerned
I'm kind of wondering where Garry Lyon will be on the Suns-o-meter
Will he be contrarian and back us- or go with the Fox Flow and find any reason to bag us?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back