Preview R10: Changes v Pies, 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine being in the Collingwood meeting when they're analysing the opposition for tactics and they get to McHenry and Murphy. My old coach used to always tell me to never underestimate any opposition, but heck me, surely a slight chuckle must go around the room.
We’re basically playing with 2 men down. Don’t expect a 1-2 point loss this time, should be a belting

There’s not too many things that rile me up more than people talking about Chayce Jones and his supposed skill level… I understand that he barely touches it so it is hard to remember any specific disposals he actually does have, but neither watching the games live or looking at stats suggests to me that he is a skillful player.

Look back across his career and he is rated as having average to below average disposal efficiency and kicking efficiency. He is also rated as being average to below average in score launches, score involvements and assists. He’s kicked 19.21 across his entire 85 game career so it’s not like he’s a deadeye in front of goal either, and I can’t actually recall him kicking on his left all that often either… he is a bog average or worse in most aspects of the game.

Yes. He tries hard and cracks in fearlessly… and that’s about it. Again, I’d love for him and Murphy and McHenry and any other number of underperforming young(ish) players to turn it all around and become very good players, but it’s looking increasingly unlikely with every week that passes.
I agree with you, hence my point to delist

Imagine being in the Collingwood meeting when they're analysing the opposition for tactics and they get to McHenry and Murphy. My old coach used to always tell me to never underestimate any opposition, but heck me, surely a slight chuckle must go around the room.
Never underestimate your opponent.

But if you were ever going to...

On the bright side , we get a higher draft pick that we can play in a pocket somewhere in the sanfl next year… yay
We'll hype them as the saviour, the talk midfielder we've been crying out for.

Then drop them for not being a full back.

They’re wondering which players theyll have to supply to us because we are 2 or 3 players short.

He was actually good last week. Thats the thing though. In SANFL he played high half forward and through the middle. At AFL he will play as a defensive small forward. I dont mind him being in if McHenry was out. But we cant play both.
Murphy plays the exact same role in the AFL, he’s not a defensive small forward

Surely the names McHenry and Murphy would strike fear into the hearts of all opposition!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cartel Assemble!

the avengers GIF
I'm definitely Thor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back