Preview R10: Changes v Pies, 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah, that's why Nicks is always on the laptop during games! Looking at the over head camera thinking

"Would you look at the shape we're keeping! Fantastic work guys!.....what? We lost? But our shape was perfect..."
I thought he was using the laptop to stream the Dapto dogs to see if his great mate Kenny's greyhounds were winning.

I thought he was using the laptop to stream the Dapto dogs to see if his great mate Kenny's greyhounds were winning.

While dropping his can of Pepsi Max. We don't care Nicksy 🤣🤣

Could not have made two more disgusting ins if we tried
Yet unsurprising. I'm not totally against Hamill coming in, but it's more evidence of Nicks' coaching philosophy that will hurt the club.

Again, he is choosing experience, whilst Hamill hasn't played a rediculously high amount of games, he is still the most experienced out of the available defenders to choose from. He could and should have picked Ryan if he is against Curtin.

On motorola edge 30 pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

According to Hombsch, Hamill brings experience, and he was in good form for us early in the season.

Hamill has played...41 games and was averaging 9 disposals.

Watch out Collingwood!

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Coaches, Board etc. have moved into protection mode.

Clearly has been some sort of pow-wow where everyone has been told to deliver the same message' supporting their decision-making.

Once upon a time we might have liked this as a selection for our centre line

C- [20] Mitchell Hinge,[14] Jake Soligo,[12] Jordan Dawson

Was on board here.

And you just lost me here.

Who is Borlase gonna cover against Collingwood? Mihocek is out (alongside Elliot) who are their two best forwards.

Butts is going to go to the Cox/Cameron. Keane will go to McInnes.

Their other goal kickers are: Hill (12), Lipinski (9) , Schultz (9), McCreery (6) - and Daicos as well. Borlase has the turning circle of a double decker bus. Which one is he athletic enough to cover?

Not bringing in Borlase is actually a smart play.
My mistake I thought Myhocek was playing. I would've bought Ryan in instead of Hammill. That bloke makes too many stupid mistakes for my liking.

My mistake I thought Myhocek was playing. I would've bought Ryan in instead of Hammill. That bloke makes too many stupid mistakes for my liking.
Ryan would have been good to see. I'm holding out hope that Curtin might come in next week to fill that third tall role and we are just not using a third tall against Collingwood for matchup reasons.

Expecting to be disappointed but that at least would make sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sanders gets terrible treatment on here too...

Cartel Assemble!

the avengers GIF

Lachie Murphy. Wtf. He's been playing awfully in the 2nds. Just sack Nicks now. Fraud.
He was actually good last week. Thats the thing though. In SANFL he played high half forward and through the middle. At AFL he will play as a defensive small forward. I dont mind him being in if McHenry was out. But we cant play both.

He was actually good last week. Thats the thing though. In SANFL he played high half forward and through the middle. At AFL he will play as a defensive small forward. I dont mind him being in if McHenry was out. But we cant play both.
...we cant play either of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back