DeanS

Club Legend
May 16, 2007
Tuart Hill
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Perth
I think if it was expected to be dry Giro would have played, however can't see him getting a run in the wet with his light frame.

One i would suggest.

IN; Hill (if fit), Pearce (if Hill doesn't come up)
OUT; Crowden
You’re probably right but I wonder if there was any debate at the selection table as to whether a wet game was the right one to drop Crowden for.

FUS_RO_DAH

Premiership Player
Dec 17, 2012
Kalgoorlie
AFL Club
Fremantle
I can't understand anyone knocking Tucker. 3rd year in and still learning the ropes. Top class citizen and hard worker . Whats not to like. Have a look at the boy on the other wing Langdon , fourth year in now and just coming to terms with whats needed.
Tucker is coming on fine. We're probably a bit impatient with our young players given it's a rebuild.
What's Tucker's best position once Billy comes back?

Paracleet

Emotion is not going to get the job done..
Jun 30, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Tucker is much more rounded footballer than Sheridan. Stronger frame and better skills. Sheridan would be a fourth round pick these days. When he was drafted his elite gut running was seen as priority. 6 / 7 years on the pressure has increased his lack of poise under pressure is a critical failing. That being said I think he could still make it as a link player BUT the real issue is that he doesn't really burn for it. He's not hungry. I think Tucker is the same. He doesn't want it.
Note this opinion is based no evidence other than 'dem feels'.

StingBitten

The Midland Steal
May 31, 2012
Bayswater
AFL Club
Fremantle
I can't understand anyone knocking Tucker. 3rd year in and still learning the ropes. Top class citizen and hard worker . Whats not to like. Have a look at the boy on the other wing Langdon , fourth year in now and just coming to terms with whats needed.

Mate people in this forum are getting stuck into 1st year players saying they’re ‘never gonna be’s’ because of a couple of poor games - and don’t even get me started on the expectations set for Logue last year in his first year.

The slow burn just doesn’t exist for fans anymore.

DannyTheDoorman

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
South Fremantle, Hajduk Split
Pick 60 odd maybe. Nothing better. I'd rather keep him at that price.

Well hopefully Tucker continues to improve. Seems like a nice lad too.

Darcy is a good level headed young man and he is a credit to himself and his parents whom the regular training watchers (me included and not all of whom are on BF) have had the pleasure of meeting.

Hey guys.

Looks like a bit of rain. We played in a monsoon rd. 1 in Cairns, but beaten. You recently in the wet ? We've rested Maj and maybe someone like Waite or Wood late out with the weather.
We last played in the wet at home against the dogs and destroyed in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Hill for Crowden would be my guess, Ross feels guilty we dont have support for McCarthy so Mundy will play more forward this weekend. Kersten comes in if any problems.

freoextra

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Football Club
Didn't realise that was necessary

Makes sense to use it as a carrot then

Yes Giro would be the next in for a midfield/forward role you would think. I don't see them resting Banfield, Brayshaw or Cerra so he may have to wait on injury or massive form over several weeks. I am happy with him building at the moment (only been back 3 weeks) and look forward to Peel being more competitive with him, Crowden and North in the team.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Good changes. Need run and kicking. Pearce and hill don't shy away from the hard stuff either. Mccarthy still in though. Hope it rains, then north's tall will be a positive for us rather then them

Remove this Banner Ad

Back