Prestia?
Try:
Cotchin
Caddy
Prestia

ie an entire midfield

Then Chol
and Bolton just for shits and giggles.

Thats an incredible lot of ins. Could we be any unluckier?
Would be interested to hear if anyone could shed light on the fitness levels of all of these ins. If some are underdone it could be counter-productive for the Tigers.

Kezza86

Club Legend
Sep 28, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Looks like we won't be playing at home next week either then.

Collingwood won't be allowed here if we weren't given an exemption for this week's game.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
That depends on how many positives they get in the next 5-7 days. SA are willing to change border restrictions when deemed safe to do so.

banzai

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 14, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
Would be interested to hear if anyone could shed light on the fitness levels of all of these ins. If some are underdone it could be counter-productive for the Tigers.

Boltons fitness will be fine and he wanted to play last week. Cotchin should be fine just coming off a 3 week hamstring injury which didn't look too bad when he did it. Prestia will be underdone as hes barely played for 2 years. Missed nearly all of last year and came back for finals. The rest aren't coming off injuries and I would assume Caddy and CCJ will be the other 2 ins looking at how the team has been named.

Faaarrk

Maybe later
Jul 27, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Surely we're not bringing Hamill back in just to be sub. Doing that would be worse than the decision to drop him in the first place.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
Would it honestly surprise you?
If he's not my respect for Nicks will rise a bit.

Burtonsgottago

Premiership Player
May 5, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
We schedule to play Melb at the MCG in round 22 barring any Covid issues.
Sorry, just used to the usual MCG snubbing year after year.

If the AFL are to insist on the GF to always to be played a the MCG, at least out of some sort of attempt of looking fair it would be nice to give teams a minimum 3 to 4 games a season there.

Back