Prediction R11: Changes vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Any reason so few want McCarthy out at the moment? I know he is paddling up s**t creek with the 2 on 1 he faces week in week out but he still does not try hard enough

Ive found it a bit odd how much liberty he has gotten

Thought Johnson was reasonable to be fair.

Ballas is so cooked.

I'd rest Sandi regardless next week.

Bring in Apeness and Jones/Strnadica. Have one in our forward line and one rucking. Will get smashed anyway, but give it a crack.

Leave Cox forward.

Out: Sandi (Inj), Johnson, Ballantyne, D.Pearce, Tucker
In: Apeness, Strnadnica/Jones, Giro, North, Hughes

Just roll the ******* dice on a different structure. Please!

I third this, although I don't think North is ready. So Johnson to stay in. Logue can't recover soon enough. He will replace Johnson.

But please give us a second ruck. Cox and using Fyfe is a joke in the Ruck.

What is really depressing about a bad loss is that there is really no one pushing up from peel.

Only really giro and stranadica or apeness in any form.

In nhyuis, giro, apeness
Out: Banfield, Ballantyne, Sandilands (Inj)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: All of the old players.
Ballas is done, finished.
MJ is cooked too
Sandi is concussed.
D. Pearce will probably be scapegoated.
Tucker was useless
Mccarthy not much better

In:
Giro, Apeness, Strnadica, Crowden, Kersten
Don't care. We might as well play the youth and rebuild.
Ross is kidding himself if he thinks he stop gaps with the oldies. Rubbish gameplan with spuds

Out:
Johnson (Cooked - Slow)
Ballas (Cooked - s**t)
SHill (WTF was that)
Cox (such a s**t kick for goal he should be dropped until he learns. Awful) shouldn't be anywhere near our forward line. Scared to kick for goal. Multiple times he dished off to others in a worse spot to avoid kicking for goal. That and his two gimme's he missed.
McCarthy - useless
Tucker - geez

I'll list the rest later.

I think Mayne is unchallenged for being gifted games.
Would like to see Giro in, not sure how much else is in the shed.
If it was me I'd play Harley down forward on managed minutes, he's so much better than anything else we've got. I'd like to see Stranadica too but everything I've heard the coaches say suggests they don't think he's ready.
For me MJ and Dan Pearce keep their spots, I think they're going ok.
Ballantyne should go, but we all know he won't, he's one of Ross's ultimate untouchables.
Not really interested in seeing Nyhuis, Duman, Sheridan, Hughes, none of them are up to it at the moment.
Maybe Kersten or Apeness? Logue will be ready in a few weeks hopefully.

The sadistic part in me wants Sandilands to not get up, Fyfe to require 2-3 weeks off and Walters to get reported for something and cop 2 weeks.

Just want to see how we'd go.

CANNOT underestimate how massive a 36 year old tiring Sandilands and a clearly hampered Fyfe have been for us this season.

Except for Langdon who has gone up in value? Ryan possibly. Hamling and Pearce doing what they do. Walters around the mark.

Some blokes have gone backwards when they should be lifting.

I'd probably rather see Ballantyne stay in than see him dropped for Kersten. The ultimate nothing player.

Ballantyne should go out for a tall. So we can see what happens when we play a tall forward line, something we haven't done since Kepler Bradley last played.

I think Mayne is unchallenged for being gifted games.
Would like to see Giro in, not sure how much else is in the shed.
If it was me I'd play Harley down forward on managed minutes, he's so much better than anything else we've got. I'd like to see Stranadica too but everything I've heard the coaches say suggests they don't think he's ready.
For me MJ and Dan Pearce keep their spots, I think they're going ok.
Ballantyne should go, but we all know he won't, he's one of Ross's ultimate untouchables.
Not really interested in seeing Nyhuis, Duman, Sheridan, Hughes, none of them are up to it at the moment.
Maybe Kersten or Apeness? Logue will be ready in a few weeks hopefully.
watch him tear us up next week. Him on the wing is better then Tucker right now.
I'm for Bennell playing. Couldn't care if he is benched. Really nothing else to do

I'd probably rather see Ballantyne stay in than see him dropped for Kersten. The ultimate nothing player.

Ballantyne should go out for a tall. So we can see what happens when we play a tall forward line, something we haven't done since Kepler Bradley last played.

Tall in & matera to ballaz role (whatever that is)

Swap Johnson for Kersten. Give Sandi a rest , play The best Rick we have .

Giro and Hughes should be considered for likes of Ballas, Tucker, Matera who under performed.

We are crying out for some more class in our forward line .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back