Preview R11: Changes vs Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Players can break contracts, and clubs don’t only watch those out of contract.
Go read what that poster wrote again before coming at me, clearly he said his "someone" with
"ïntel" was specifically watching players in their contract years....Dowling is contracted until 2026.

2015 Richmond finished 5th and 2016 dropped to 13th and rumbles led to a review where instead of sacking Hardwick the board gave him more support and then 2017

Yeah 2017
Stupid Richmond board. Should've sacked him at the end of 16.

Okay I’m fine with that

Still scared about going in with Butts/Borlase/Keane, though
I think Borlase has been brought in to do the chop out ruck role more than anything, he's actually not too bad body to body when used in the ruck in the Snaffle even though he's height challenged for it..

Too tall, not enough run from the backline

We'll need to sub off a tall early on

Maybe Butts will fail a fitness test and give us a reprieve

McHenry out thank goodness. Cook and Nankervis retained. Some good selections this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hamill out is slightly disappointing (albeit rather unsurprising). What are our likely matchups then? You would assume that Keane and Butts get Waterman and Darling, and Borlase ends up with Maric. Michalanney likely gets Ryan, so who gets Cripps?

"Schoenberg has come back from injury with his Achilles, has played a couple (SANFL games) now and he’s playing at a level worthy of AFL,” Nicks said.

Wouldn't have picked him unless it was forced. Yet laird has been playing shit for numerous weeks.

Too tall, not enough run from the backline

We'll need to sub off a tall early on

Maybe Butts will fail a fitness test and give us a reprieve

McHenry out thank goodness. Cook and Nankervis retained. Some good selections this week
Sub out ROB and throw Borlase/Burgess in the ruck.

McHenry (omitted)

australian football league sport GIF by Adelaide Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back