Prediction R12 Changes vs Melbourne.

Remove this Banner Ad

9 day break changes everything.

Also, it’s in Alice Springs. Humid, slippery.
Wonder how that plays in who comes in and goes
it gives Fredericks and Darcy more time to get better (Darcy copped a cork). Cam's funeral is on Wednesday, so am sure a few of our boys will attend, so the 9 day break also gives them a chance to get through that.

There are some terrible takes on Fyfe tonight. Sure he had a terrible game but some of you have short memories. He was playing some pretty good football up until McCarthy's death. While acknowledging this I would still rest Fyfe and bring in Brodie. Darwin can get very muggy/wet and I feel like it's not worth the risk to play him in those conditions.

Wagner went good as sub 👍

Reckon Brodie needs to be injected. Would do better than Johnson atm.

Simpson for Emmett is a must. Simpson should be left there.

It won’t happen but I would play Voss over Amiss atm. Amiss can’t score and can’t get involved. Needs to severely work on his game when it isn’t lace out on his chest.

There are some terrible takes on Fyfe tonight. Sure he had a terrible game but some of you have short memories. He was playing some pretty good football up until McCarthy's death. While acknowledging this I would still rest Fyfe and bring in Brodie. Darwin can get very muggy/wet and I feel like it's not worth the risk to play him in those conditions.
Its in Alice Springs 🤷‍♂️

Agree with giving Fyfe a rest. Everything else around the edges will work itself out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The biggest change for next week will undoubtedly be my pants. Just about shat myself in those last few minutes.

The draw and the late comeback will overshadow a lot of poor performers and passengers tonight but serious discussions need to be had about the likes of Fyfe, Johnson, Walters, Emmett, Draper and etc just off the top of my head. Obviously don’t expect all of them to be dropped in one foul swoop, especially not with a conservative coach like JL, but when there’s so much talent at Peel just biding their time and chomping at the bit for an opportunity, you can’t afford to keep making justifications for consistent underperformers.

I just want to say I feel for Melbourne here.

They play Sunday this weekend, then have to play a side who has had a much longer break in Alice Springs who also has the week off after, meanwhile they have to front up for a game the week after.

I don't want to see anything close to being outworking by Melbourne next weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back