Preview R13 2018 Sydney v's West Coast Friday 7:50pm SCG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robo is not that young and was off the pace. I hope aliir is on pace and think he will be after a good stint in the 2's

I’ve said all alongside Robinson is NEAFL standard but I still don’t like players coming in for a week then going out.

Teddy chester

All Australian
Jun 11, 2016
SCG
AFL Club
Sydney
I think Aliir will play mainly defence but just pinch hit in the ruck so we don’t have a Fox vs Stanley scenario again. At least that’s what I hope.

Eagles have a lot of tall options even without Darling.. Kennedy, NN, Lycett, Brander, Waterman, and Ryan whose an aerial threat.
I think AA plays defender/ruck to let rampe roam free and chip in in front of Kennedy

I've seen Lamb puns, I've seen Cox puns, and for a brief period I've even seen Dick puns... but this is the first time I've seen Egypt puns. Well done, BigFooty.

DId you miss that brief and glorious period of Fish puns?

Good thing swansfan51 stopped the board rotting from the head.

Considering the amount of West Coast Eagles supporters on here I have no doubt that Adam Simpson is amongst them and hence such details could lead to disaster tomorrow night. But fear not, for I, John Longmire always make the right decisions.

Callum Sinclair has been extremely busy working on his Ruck craft. He asked me to pass on to you that he appreciates the affection.

How was the slide into ice horse

Wait, why is Darling named as an emergency?
This is WCE no Darling
  • EMERGENCIES
  • 34 Mark Hutchings
  • 43 Matthew Allen
  • 41 Brendon Ah Chee
  • 33 Brayden Ainsworth

Oct 17, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Robinson is very unlucky.

Why did we bother with him coming back last week? Would make more sense to just play Stoddart

I think there would be longer term considerations. Giving a few games to young players like stoddart and mccartin might help their development for next year.

Also i have like that they have rotated depth players like marsh, robinson, newman and fox in and out of the side. It keeps them involved and rewards good form in the reserves. And probably means more chance of other reserve players being rotated in for a game or two.

Pretty sure its a bungle, Oscar Allen is the emergency pictured in the image the club releases.

It is to match the threat of Rose being listed as one of our emergencies.

Pity about Macca. He has been in terrific form. I watched him live last week and he was impressive.

No surprise about the Unfortunately Surnamed Robinson (USR). The USR played a dire game, showing little game sense often being out of position and slow with the ball in hand.

Good to see AA get another game. I was at the brave dogs game and thought he was serviceable. Had he kicked an easy chance he may have stayed in. As it was while he won few contests neither did his opponent. He created as much inferred pressure as Rohan's mystical pressure (*).

Will be interesting to see how Mule uses Jack. Maybe a run with role on Shuey?

(*) Rohan's prodigious skills in the dark arts of inferred pressure and invisibility are destined to come to the attention of the likes of the Dalai Lamington. A post footy career on the speakers' circuit and a lifelong Nike sponsorship beckon.

drasticswans

Senior List
Oct 4, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
no idea if AA will recapture his form, but i do think his upside is pretty good. If he recaptures that form in 16 he could really drive attacks off half back. Nothing wrong with Marsh. He gets the job done with minimal fuss but he doesn't offer a lot else. Feel like AA won't get many more opportunities this year with Melican and Reid hopefully coming back after the bye. Hopefully he makes it count.

Really hope Horse doesnt play him forward again. Was a trainwreck playing him forward when he was underdone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back