Prediction R13: Changes vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

In: Sandi, Fyfe
Out: Jones, Walters

No one deserves to be dropped. All played solidly.

Didn’t notice Kersten defensively stuff up and his disposal off half back is very good.

Felt we linked up well across half back.

Pearce can run himself into trouble and shank kicks but other than that much to like.

Brayshaw possibly needs a rest.

For me Sandi and McCarthy are done for the year. Neither put on any pressure, Really liked Apeness and Jones output for which they can only improve. Ross is all about effort and Sandi's poor old body cant do it anymore and we look better without him. Sad but that is life.

Bring in another kid for Sheriden, did a couple of good things, but also made few bad errors.

Fyfe for Walters, Walters looks sore. Fyfe just play and fit in with kids.

This was out best game in a long time. Fantastic exciting pressure.

The way forward is with kids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not saying we should drop Blakely. He got a heap of the pill today. However, he had several costly turnovers today and it’s becoming a habit of his game. He needs to be played as an inside mid I reckon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Early but only changes I'd see:

Outs:
Walters (susp)
A Pearce (inj)

Ins:
Fyfe
E Hughes

Not sure if Shill will be fit, if so then he'd come in for someone maybe Nyhuis?).

Rest Sandi until after the Bye I reckon.

I’m not saying we should drop Blakely. He got a heap of the pill today. However, he had several costly turnovers today and it’s becoming a habit of his game. He needs to be played as an inside mid I reckon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looked like he didn’t want to kick couple times just stopped in traffic or ahead of traffic to get a handball out

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back