Prediction R13: Changes vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope it's just Fyfe / Sandi for AP / Walters. We should just stick Sandi down back. Also feel like this game would be a better matchup for Jones, so I don't want to take him out after versing the in-form ruck on debut and playing a great last quarter on the weekend.

I hope it's just Fyfe / Sandi for AP / Walters. We should just stick Sandi down back. Also feel like this game would be a better matchup for Jones, so I don't want to take him out after versing the in-form ruck on debut and playing a great last quarter on the weekend.

Three ruckman on a fast track! I wouldn't have thought so.

But on a positive, really like your buddy's performances in his first two games.

S Hill trained a full session and really well. Lachie and Mundy didn't train full sessions and D Pearce trained with the main squad. Duman with the Peel boys which incl Darcy. Bennell didn't train with either squad .He only went through a few aerobic moves. B Hill ran laps and A Pearce said he will be back for the Brisbane game.

S Hill trained a full session and really well. Lachie and Mundy didn't train full sessions and D Pearce trained with the main squad. Duman with the Peel boys which incl Darcy. Bennell didn't train with either squad .He only went through a few aerobic moves. B Hill ran laps and A Pearce said he will be back for the Brisbane game.

That is great news re AP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets hope Hilly plays a full game, coz I don't like it when he goes down early in games after being out for a while.
B Hill to return after the bye as well:D

Replacement for Pearce I'm guessing? Hopefully it's Apeness and Sandi together. Ross reverting back to just Sandi would be dumb

Yep, Apeness is there. Just reading the airport news from Tania Armstrong. She's counted 22. Hasn't seen Jones or Ballantyne yet.

Did it? I didn't get that vibe. But we probably want Cam in the side for his disposal into F50.
Yeah he was coy when asked, think that usually means the less fan friendly option.

Hopefully I am wrong.

You forgot Sandi
Walters -> Shill
AP -> Fyfe
Jones -> Sandi
Ballas -> Cam
Hughes traveling emg
Haha, well done me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back