Game Day R13 2018 Sydney vs West Coast 7:50pm (AEST) SCG

Sweet Caroline

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swans by 21.

What does it matter to all the home viewers what is played to amuse the crowd at the game? They have, at least twice that I know of, voted it in. The song is relevant to the age demographic that attends. What are you going to do? Bring in a song that they don't know? Is that how you reward 35 years of loyalty? Tell them they are no longer relevant, don't listen after you have asked them to choose twice and then ignore what they have told you? That just sucks!!

Weather looks like it will be ok with a bit of wind moderating. Reduces the dew factor and so it could a little less slippery than usual. Hope so. The Bloods really appreciate a dry track. Our ball handling at Eddieshead v the Saints was terrific.

A win here would be a tick for the 50/50 games we have in the second half of the season...there are not many bankable wins looking at the draw we have left so this game is like a x2 muliplier. I think we are in good shape to take this one, our previous 4 have been against sub standard opposition, I hope that does not hurt us. I like the balance of the team toning and will watch with interest how AA handles his recall. Sinkers a big influence on tonight, does not need to beat NN but get as close to a 50/50 as possible...the mids should do the rest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A win here would be a tick for the 50/50 games we have in the second half of the season...there are not many bankable wins looking at the draw we have left so this game is like a x2 muliplier. I think we are in good shape to take this one, our previous 4 have been against sub standard opposition, I hope that does not hurt us. I like the balance of the team toning and will watch with interest how AA handles his recall. Sinkers a big influence on tonight, does not need to beat NN but get as close to a 50/50 as possible...the mids should do the rest.
We straight up won't win the hitouts but we're not planning to. It's how our mids shark the ball and the pressure they put on WC so they don't get clean clearances out of the middle that's critical. Sinclair's impact has been around the ground and that's where he'll continue to bring value.

Swans by 21.

What does it matter to all the home viewers what is played to amuse the crowd at the game? They have, at least twice that I know of, voted it in. The song is relevant to the age demographic that attends. What are you going to do? Bring in a song that they don't know? Is that how you reward 35 years of loyalty? Tell them they are no longer relevant, don't listen after you have asked them to choose twice and then ignore what they have told you? That just sucks!!
I just hate the fact it's a tradition directly copied from another sport. Say what you want about Port's pregame ritual but at least it's genuinely their own.

I just hate the fact it's a tradition directly copied from another sport. Say what you want about Port's pregame ritual but at least it's genuinely their own.

Uh..

A confident 4 year old here. Enough said.

Thank Geebuz.

You had me worried ealier when she blanked you mid-week. :D

Ps: I'll take the futurist Swannies Toddler over the Psychic Quokka predicting Australia gets through the group round of the World Cup any day. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back