Game Day R13: Tarps v Puppies 7:50pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow most of the team should be ashamed to be getting paid, some truly pathetic 'efforts'.

Dahlhaus, Gowers and Honeychurch together in the midfield? I know we’ve run out of options and it’s late but god that is awful.

Second rate team and a dud coach. We’re going no where. What’s the bet we waste next year before we realise we need a new coach

where we are right now

aef50301d056b522f7d092eb9dbfcc25.jpg

It's a bit disappointing to end the match in this manner considering the horrible start and the fairly good competitiveness shown in the second and third quarters. At least we didn't lose by 100+ like some predicted at the twenty minute mark of the first quarter, though losing by 58 ain't nothin' to brag about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dahlhaus!?

I could've gone with any number of other low hanging fruit, but I wanted to add a senior player who's raison d'être is to bring pressure and contested acts and did neither really needed a mention.

It's one thing to be disappointed but that is a trash post

Half way through the first quarter he’s running up down the grandstand. It’s embarassing. And seriously all the boys having a laugh a chit chat after the game with the port players. Good to see we hurt after a loss.

As rough as that was there was some encouraging stuff. Richards' first half was amazing. Schache's mark and goal. Crozier looked a lot better. Wallis looked good up forward. I'm not as upset as a 57 point defeat should make me.

You’re scraping the bottom of the barrel of optimism when you’re celebrating a key forward taking one solitary mark and kicking one goal.

Half way through the first quarter he’s running up down the grandstand. It’s embarassing. And seriously all the boys having a laugh a chit chat after the game with the port players. Good to see we hurt after a loss.
Maybe there were communication issues with the phones?

And maybe realize in the end, its just a freaking game. Once the game is over who cares what they do? Every player has former teammates scattered around the league they haven't spoke to in ages, of cause they will chat for a bit. Don't have to be on the ground sobbing to show hurt. Can be smiling like the ol Brad Johnson and still be hurt and pissed off inside. You're reading way to much into their body language, its always misleading

Richards break out game today, this is why you must persist with the kids or certain players who people want to be dropped or rested week in and week out. Takes a few games to build confidence and chemistry.
To be fair, he’s had a decent year. Him and Naughton have been worth attending this year! Not the worst I’ve ever felt after a 9 goal loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back