1 Hurley

5 Kennedy
4 Hurley
3 Merrett
2 Heeney
1 Mills

Any guesses which way they voted?

Horse would have backed Reg

Anyone notice kenneth kenny ken vacated his famous goal square seat with a few mins remaining? Would of been spewin

Surely he was just making his way to the rooms early and not trying to beat the crowd????

Anyone notice kenneth kenny ken vacated his famous goal square seat with a few mins remaining? Would of been spewin

Surely he was just making his way to the rooms early and not trying to beat the crowd????

Maybe he went further back hoping to take a hanger on some nanna's shoulders? :p

Good first quarter from Florent. Two touches in second half. Again.
I like Rohan. But his inclusion means we can't have many more low posse players.
The blokes did the business, just. Need more balanced effort though, or we'll run out of puff like tonight so I hope Florent goes out.
Glad your thinking of me though. Now go put your teeth in a jar and off to bed.
So why do they keep playing 'Basil' (Fawlty) Towers?! He's the biggest liability i have even seen in the red & white, going back to the South Melbourne days. Dawson dominating in the seconds with a lot of upside including a beautiful left foot, but he can't even get Emergency whilst we have to suffer Towers for another week. He'll probably cost us the game this week after nearly giving it to Essendon twice in the last quarter last week. Not happy, Horse & selection committee!!!

Wow what a game to attend! Best game ending to a game I've seen live! Great crowd and atmosphere.

Although it amazed me how many people at the start of the game couldn't find their seats. We spotted ours straight away and had people blocking our view for the majority of the first quarter.

Anyway onto the game:

- shouldn't have been that close. Checked all the stats at 3qtr time and we were leading in everything except the thing that keep them in the game that was goal accuracy. Should've been up by way more. At no point until five minutes to go in the 3rd did I think Essendon had control of the game.

- Towers needs to be dropped, played a stinker. Don't care if he tries hard. Was at a point where I was screaming no if it looked like he was getting the ball.

- knew straight up Buddy had lost confidence in his goal kicking when he passed one up to Kieren Jack (thought that was a goal aswell). Needs to sort that out and quick.

- that last quarter of umpiring was disgraceful .

- can't remember much else due to the beers but overall we finally had luck on our side and got the win so yeah.

Also if you haven't seen it there's a video on Facebook of Rohan's mark and goal to titanic music. It's really a work of art.
My mate & i were also going ballistic whenever 'Basil' Towers went near the ball, let alone when he kicked out on the full then to an Essendon player in the last quarter. I was certain he played his last game after a history of brain fades, but could you believe how ropeable i was when i saw he was picked again this week! I even wrote to the club expressing my disappointment as a long time member. He's gotta be the worst player in the AFL...

My mate & i were also going ballistic whenever 'Basil' Towers went near the ball, let alone when he kicked out on the full then to an Essendon player in the last quarter. I was certain he played his last game after a history of brain fades, but could you believe how ropeable i was when i saw he was picked again this week! I even wrote to the club expressing my disappointment as a long time member. He's gotta be the worst player in the AFL...
Hi mate - all of your posts on the board have been on this topic just in 1 hour. Looks a bit like spamming.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A mate had this take on the 'Wandering BT' story? Is it time Channel Seven was reminded that the star of their coverage should be the game rather than the men behind the microphones.
https://aussiefootyforums.com/news/sports/aussie-rules/wanderlust-no-more-not-all-about-you-bt/

theres quite a few reaction videos on youtube, but thats the best one I've seen. I wonder if he gets to go to games?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back