Game Day R15 - Adelaide v West Coast (aka Re-setting the Collective Mechanism)

Who wins?

• Adelaide

Votes: 29 51.8%
  • West Coast

Votes: 27 48.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

This feels like the release of the biggest release of constipated shat in my life.
It is now known as dropping a " Burton " . How's ur hasshole , any awareness of what just occurred ?

Last edited:
Brisbane offered us 2 firsts for Tippett a year earlier which would have prevented the draft sanctions. Geelong not being able to pay parity meant that we missed out on a top 5 draft pick. Yes, all good observers rated Gunston as a first rounder (there weren't many).
There was no way Brisbane would have offer Tippett $1M a season without a COLA that Sydney gets for him to even consider leaving, we got the best Geelong was able to offer as Dangerfield was going no where except for Geelong and Gunston had potential in his first 2 years but there was no way clubs would have offer him a 1st rounder. Hell, Lever made the AA squad in the first 3 years and I only thought he was only worth one 1st rounder.

Fourth quarter was great to see but we’ll get spanked by Richmond next week. Wallpapering over the cracks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keath in our best 22?

I'll have some of what you're smoking, it's some mighty fine s**t!!
Keath is barely in our best SANFL 22 at the moment. Poor guy. Shocking run with injuries and just seems to have lost all touch.

12 months a long time in footy. Was looking promising this time last year.

Hopefully he can get it back.

Lol.

Was actually shocked how many of you thought we’d get a response.

Something stinks at this club and until the root cause is addressed we’ll never see any change.

We won’t even beat Brisbane playing this level of footy.
Yes
Rain down the apricot slices, sharpen your knitting needles. Some bruh is gonna get shanked.

We win this and I’ll head into Ye olde Northbridge and proclaim my superiority.
Yes!
Neil Armstrong was a s**t astronaut before he went to the moon.
Yes!!
76E3fTQKjVnN2wnVp78SVfpiE_hQF5JD7kYdylV7O_8NflXdCQSof58pANlzH30eieHjwWO3pI0lRd6ji_fZFhhN-fLwjzNp_9EQDpOIS8tqBOqaqzVs5so=w300-h300-nc

Back