Prediction R15: Changes vs Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’t think Ross is keen to drop any kids - and tbh none deserve to be so surely it’s Walters for Ballantyne.

If Cam Mac has a big game at Peel then I’d have him back. He could do much better in this new forward setup.

Fyfe in trouble for the hit on Silvagni? You wouldn't think so, but wouldn't put it past them.
lol - no. It was hardly even a hit.

On topic - Ballantyne for Walters is the obvious one.

B. Hill probably a couple of weeks today, he would have had to play at Peel today to be available for Brisbane. Pearce is likely to be ready to go as well, and that would almost certainly be at Nyhuis' expense - not that he did anything wrong.

I'd also be inclined to give Darcy a run for Sandilands if ready.

Walters in for Ballas is the easy call.

I would love another 2 or 3 small/medium (very agile classy) forwards on our list to give Ballas some competition.

I would offer de Goey 800k over 4 years, to see if it tempts him or not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A Pearce might be ready to come back too, might actually be some selection headaches. Of the nicest kind.

Out: Ballantyne.

In: Walters.
Just this.
Keep as is. One week off will be great for the youth.
Pearce would be okay to come back in the week after. No point rushing him.
Hamling should go alright vs Hipgood. Brisbane other forward is McStay. Kersten would be okay against him

McCarthy has some work to do, but in form he is certainly best 22.

Bennell im not worrying about until he’s actually in for a decent period

I’m interested what in form means? I can’t recall him ever being ‘in form’.

He’s had a few good games but even then I can’t recall anything I’d consider a significant game.

O
I’m interested what in form means? I can’t recall him ever being ‘in form’.

He’s had a few good games but even then I can’t recall anything I’d consider a significant game.

Not arguing he hasn’t been great lately, but he’s also been serving as the main focal point. Now we have Apeness and Cox in the team playing good footy McCarty doesn’t need to play as the key. Taberner was serving as the main guy before he was injured and McCarthy wasn’t playing bad at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back