Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2009
New Highton
AFL Club
Adelaide
Why is this thread not up yet?
Let's hope Bevo isn't too Disgusted by his teams performance tonight! (Am I referring to the umpiring department or the Dogs outfit?)

Lever to show Bevo what he will be missing out on next season let hope.

Tex and Sloane need to break out of their form slumps and show us their true quality to take us to that next level.

Personally I'm very happy I'm not attending this game. My frustration levels are already at extreme and I don't think I could watch us struggle to find somewhere to put Otten and Thompson to give away free kick after free kick without having a stroke. I'll enjoy watching my Son's game instead.

Crows by 13

goals.

Hoping for Tex, Milera, Mackay and some others to regain form, and Thommo to wind back the clock.
Hoping for Doedee and Greenwood in next week still, but I hope tonight's team get the job done!

Whatever you do, don't target Johannisen. The poor lad is still recovering from last weeks 'cowardly' attack. And after his virtuous and impeccable coach's comments during the week, the umpires will be on guard and ready. Oh and the Victorian Media too, it's ok for an expansion team or one of the Victorian Teams to do it, but as soon as it is from a WA/SA team - woe betide them! (refer to Fox Footy last night).

Anyway, hopefully the Crows can get the job done, Good Luck :) :footy:

Have got a day off and Foxtel is replaying the 2015 EF.

Our line-up on that day (players not playing tonight in bold):

B: Kyle Hartigan, Daniel Talia, Luke Brown
HB: Rory Atkins, Kyle Cheney, Rory Laird
C: Ricky Henderson, Patrick Dangerfield, Brodie Smith
HF: Richard Douglas, Taylor Walker, Charlie Cameron
F: Tom Lynch, Josh Jenkins, Eddie Betts
FOL: Sam Jacobs, Scott Thompson, Rory Sloane
I/C: Nathan van Berlo, Riley Knight, Matt Crouch
SUB: David Mackay

Their line-up

B: Joel Hamling, Fletcher Roberts, Dale Morris
HB: Robert Murphy, Easton Wood, Matthew Boyd
C: Mitch Honeychurch, Jack Macrae, Stewart Crameri
HF: Luke Dahlhaus, Jarrad Grant, Tory Dickson
F: Lachie Hunter, Jake Stringer, Liam Picken
FOL: Will Minson, Mitch Wallis, Marcus Bontempelli
I/C: Shane Biggs, Jack Redpath, Lin Jong
SUB: Caleb Daniel

Or to put it another way here are the line-ups tonight (in bold are those who were not in the 2015 EF teams)

B: Jake Kelly, Daniel Talia, Andy Otten
HB: Rory Laird, Jake Lever, Luke Brown
C: Brodie Smith, Matt Crouch, Riley Knight
HF: Richard Douglas, Mitch McGovern, Charlie Cameron
F: Eddie Betts, Taylor Walker, Josh Jenkins
Fol: Sam Jacobs, Rory Sloane, Brad Crouch
I/C: Scott Thompson, David Mackay, Rory Atkins, Wayne Milera

B: Dale Morris, Zaine Cordy, Jason Johannisen
HB: Easton Wood, Fletcher Roberts, Matthew Suckling
C: Lachie Hunter, Mitch Wallis, Jack Macrae
HF: Mitch Honeychurch, Jake Stringer, Luke Dahlhaus
F: Bailey Dale, Jack Redpath, Liam Picken
Fol: Jordan Roughead, Marcus Bontempelli, Toby McLean
I/C: Matthew Boyd, Clay Smith, Tom Liberatore, Caleb Daniel

Crows:
Out: Hartigan (inj), Cheney (inj), Henderson (dl), Dangerfield (tr), Lynch (inj), Van Berlo (ret)
In: Kelly, Otten, Lever, McGovern, B Crouch, Milera

Bulldogs:
Out: Hamerling (tr), Murphy (inj), Crameri (inj), Grant (dl), Dickson (omitted), Minson (ret), Biggs (inj), Jong (inj)
In: Cordy, Johannisen, Suckling, Dale, Roughead, McLean, Smith, Liberatore

No idea if it means anything, but of our 6 outs, 3 are still with us just injured, 1 was traded, 1 delisted and 1 retired. Of their 8 outs, 4 are still with them just injured, 1 was delisted, 1 traded, 1 retired, and 1 who has been dropped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thompson to have 40 touches and kick six.

Just kidding he will get 20 odd and keep his spot next week after we scrape a close win.

Win but only just, bit like last week.

Not sure what to expect for this game. Dogs not playing anywhere near where they were last year and have never played at AO. Their away form has been very average as well but nevertheless they seem to fire up against us. Please tell me that Bulldogs troll Pannel isn't umpiring tonight? I will seriously lose my s**t if I see his name on the list.

Not sure what to expect for this game. Dogs not playing anywhere near where they were last year and have never played at AO. Their away form has been very average as well but nevertheless they seem to fire up against us. Please tell me that Bulldogs troll Pannel isn't umpiring tonight? I will seriously lose my s**t if I see his name on the list.
Razor Ray, Simon Meredith, Craig Fleer.

No Parnell, no Nicholls.

Bevo would be filthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back