Game Day R16 - Dogs @ Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the dogs have just jumped Carlton as my most disliked team. Something just obnoxiously campaignery about them.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Rory Lobb and that w***ery headband for Naughton does it for me. Actually like that team outside of those 2 things.

Wow you bet against your own team and won enough to buy a steak. Clap clap.
Well... We got Carlton in Perth next game. Are you and the rest of the dockers fans gonna lose to them?

It's one thing to lose to a team you dislike, its another thing entirely to lose to them at home and cop it on the main board and bay 13 LoL

There’s a lot of holes in this team still.
Anyone who thinks Ethan Hughes is good enough to play in a Flag contending side - I’ve got some magic beans to sell you.
There’s only two quality forwards and one is 33 years old. Shut down amiss and Walters influence and the dockers can’t kick more than 10 goals max.

Subbing Fyfe out was the turning point in this match.
Having Fyfe on the bench and Johnson and Erasmus in the centre at that stage of the game was a bad call.
People still don't respect the influence of Fyfe's presence in such situations, even when he is down on form.
Could not agree more.

Subbing Fyfe out was the turning point in this match.
Having Fyfe on the bench and Johnson and Erasmus in the centre at that stage of the game was a bad call.
People still don't respect the influence of Fyfe's presence in such situations, even when he is down on form.
Yep. Subbing out experience was the tipping point. Bad call unless it was forced.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well... We got Carlton in Perth next game. Are you and the rest of the dockers fans gonna lose to them?

It's one thing to lose to a team you dislike, its another thing entirely to lose to them at home and cop it on the main board and bay 13 LoL
My life doesn’t revolve around Bigfooty so
I don’t really care…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back