Game Day R16 - Dogs @ Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Johnson, Erasmus and Henry are improving, but doubt they would be getting games in the top 4 sides.
Thought Lobb looked better than Jackson today, Jackson is younger though.

Ras shouldn't be dropped. Seasons done, invest in him and reap the rewards for years to come.

Club needs to sit Fyfe down at the end of the season and have a tough, difficult conversation

lol, we just signed him to a 2 year deal.

TBH other than his disposal I thought he was OK in the clinches today. That we were so poor in that area after he got subbed says a lot IMO.

Then Hughes had a chance to clean it up, fumbled, fumbled again, invited pressure, still had a chance to hand off to 2 or 3 free players, held it up, got done, and the resulting goal nailed the game shut.
Sure an average player but they got cooked in that instance by a team mate that's one of the more gun players of team, if you can't see that I don't know what to say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol, we just signed him to a 2 year deal.

TBH other than his disposal I thought he was OK in the clinches today. That we were so poor in that area after he got subbed says a lot IMO.
Fyfe is half the player he used to be but still easily best 22, that kick into the forward line that resulted in a 12 point turn around was brik through the tv stuff though.

Having the kids in the middle when the game is on the line is just poor gameplan.

Longmuir should know better.
I think the logic was to inject the sub into the contest to win it or stop them winning it , problem is he gave away free kicks so we had no chance.

Subbing Fyfe out was the turning point in this match.
Having Fyfe on the bench and Johnson and Erasmus in the centre at that stage of the game was a bad call.
People still don't respect the influence of Fyfe's presence in such situations, even when he is down on form.
Horrendous call.
Darcy running to the bench after the goal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back