Autopsy R16 Freo V Carlton: Classic Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeti

Premiership Player
Feb 17, 2012
Newcastle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Fremantle go into the game with a guaranteed spot in the top 8 up for grabs. Carlton go in as a rabble under going a club wide review with coach on the chopping block.

The result?

FRE 8.16.64 vs CAR 12.8.80

Fremantle - 24 scoring shots Vs Carlton - 21 scoring shots.

How good is footy? Have at it.

Two recurring themes of this season has been us kicking ourselves in the foot with s**t goal kicking and s**t starts to the game (especially away from home). One of these days I’d like to see us ******* address it, because it’s going to cost this group the chance to play finals this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm surprised anyone expected anything different
There's something amiss with Fyfe, that shoulder is obviously messing with his mind
Carlton are pus. I hate those entitled AFL pets

He puts on his body on the line and is like a bull at the gate. But by taking on the tacklers and he gets caught HTB too much 3 times in first half cost us dearly.

Freo were clearly the better team. The boys nearly did it up against all odds. Chances were there, we didn't take them. Carlton can get ****ed, they are a terrible football team who are where they deserve to be, unfortunately so are we. Need to be more clinical, and need to fix these slow starts. Defence and midfield good, forward line still needs a lot of work.

Some serious brain fades by players costing huge.
Henry rushing and missing 2 ciders, then the free kick over turn
Brayshaw not going i50

then the whole team going away from lowering the eyes more in the 3rd back to bombing long just destroyed us.

We just flat can’t tackle

shultz and Colyer with 4 touches each just unsighted. Bewley nowhere near it, Walker and Tucker just can’t defend - walkers dash good, but need more than that.

acres a good 3rd but just brushed aside so easily when tackling

cerra Brayshaw Mundy good. Serong pretty good. Switta a good job on saad. Pearce and Logue pretty solid

Darcy got beaten when it mattered and is always too keen to kick when he has runners going past.

just not up to it when the pressures on

Am at a new low some of the kicking and decision making at times the mind boggles how and why??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back