Game Day R17: Hawks v Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first heard mumbling about Smith I thought no cannot afford to lose him but watching some of his efforts I am not too sure now
[/QUOTE
I know tackling and general physicality aren’t his bag, but sometimes I reckon my dear 81 year old mum could beat him in a one on one then just brush off his feeble tackling attempt.

Why? What does Patton bring that Mitch doesn’t?
Full Forward.

Lewis at CHF.

Our ball movement & transition from defence will get immeasurably better if we have a marking CHF. Then we need a leading/marking FF to complement it.

Having Lewis (alone) is fine, but we don’t do fine - we do Premierships

Timmy O to be the difference in the last quarter. Loved his marking and attack on the ball early on. C’mon Timmy!
He just needs to get his kicking back to what it can be, has had a very good end to last week and a good game today but with improved kicking it would be a great game!

Full Forward.

Lewis at CHF.

Our ball movement & transition from defence will get immeasurably better if we have a marking CHF. Then we need a leading/marking FF to complement it.

Having Lewis (alone) is fine, but we don’t do fine - we do Premierships
Plus I would prefer Patton giving a chop out in the tuck to be honest, Lewis still needs to work on that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back