Game Day R17 vs Carlton (Sun Sept 13, 2020 at Metricon Stadium 1.05pm AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TRP1996

Club Legend
Apr 20, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Is Lynch set to come back? Don't think it's wise to play him, Berg, Fog, and Tex in the same forward line. Berg excellent, won't drop Tex, so...

Want to give Worrell a taste, or see more Butts. Kelly? Hartigan?

Mackay potentially rubbed out. Who replaces him? McHenry the obvious one (unless he's already in ''pre-season weight training mode'')? Hamill? If neither of those guys there's not much left-- a bunch of guys with their papers some degree of stamped, and the untried kids.

Crows I Am

Club Legend
Jul 12, 2006
Adelaide S.A
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
North Adelaide
I think the only changes this week will be if we need to manage any players or if there are any injuries. Mackay may get a week for his bump, if he does then Hamill straight back in.

Bearded Clam

Premium Platinum
Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Glenelg,
kelly out.. worrell in

mackay out.. mchenry in

mackay will get done for his bump but its just so fu**in wrong given it was identical to the cotchin one in 2017.. the afl made its bed with that cotchin decision but once again refuses to sleep in it.

if mackays hands are anywhere... and i mean fu**in ANYWHERE.. near the ball, then rightfully he should get off.

Bearded Clam

Premium Platinum
Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Glenelg,
Won't happen but I'd go.

Out: Walker, Kelly, Hartigan
In: McHenry, Hamill, Butts
actually wouldn't mind walker being shelved for the reminder of the season if he is gonna play on next year.. send him to fat camp early.

its not gonna happen tho.. its pretty obvious that they will play him regardless of form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

morris086

All Australian
Mar 29, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Out: Kelly, Mackay
In: Butts, Hammill

Ive given up expecting Worrell to get a game this season, he should have been fast tracked. Mackay only out if he is suspended, other wise maybe Sholl gets a rest.

Kezza86

All Australian
Sep 28, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
kelly out.. worrell in

mackay out.. mchenry in

mackay will get done for his bump but its just so fu**in wrong given it was identical to the cotchin one in 2017.. the afl made its bed with that cotchin decision but once again refuses to sleep in it.

if mackays hands are anywhere... and i mean fu**in ANYWHERE.. near the ball, then rightfully he should get off.
IMO AFL need to stop players leading with head and ducking. I believe any head contact leading with the head should a free against the ball carrier. This lazy leading with the head pisses me off so much. MacKay attacked the ball with the right technique.

Danger in Texas

DID I STUTTER?
Mar 28, 2011
Pluto
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Reds, Lakers, East Side, Knights
So Mackay will be suspended, it sounds like?

In that case (also assuming Kelly wasn't overly impressive), I'd go both of them out for Hamill and McHenry

1990crow

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 31, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Out: Kelly, Mackay, Murphy
In: McAsey, Hamill, McHenry

Brown Talia McAsey
Hamill Hartigan McPherson
Sloane M.Crouch Smith
ROB Laird B.Crouch
McAdam Himmelburg Jones
Stengle Walker Fogarty
Schoenberg McHenry Keays
Sholl

Kane McGoodwin

TheBrownDog
May 21, 2001
Floating around the Universe
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
5 day break so there should be players to manage... anyone tiring or carrying a niggle should be rested. Also we still should be thinking of the future.

In: McAsey, Butts, Hamill, McHenry, Worrell
Out: Hartigan, Kelly, Mackay, Murphy, Walker

B: Brown, Talia, McAsey
HB: McPherson, Butts, Smith
C: Jones, Mrouch, Sholl
HF: Sloane, Fogarty, Schoenberg
F: Stengle, Himmelberg, McAdam
R: O'Brien, Brouch, Laird
I: Hamill, Keays, McHenry, Worrell

Last edited:

Top Bottom