Game Day R17 vs Carlton (Sun Sept 13, 2020 at Metricon Stadium 1.05pm AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

How sweet would it be if half of our 2020 wins came against both of last years grand finalists?
i think last year, we were the first ever team in the afl era to miss finals and beat both grand finalists. Or at least 1 of 2

HAHAAH misogynist, straight to the name calling again, hypocrite.

Yes there are plenty of better umpires out there, none of whom have been fast tracked to the top level, all people of all sexes should be made to earn that. Or do you disagree with this and think some people should be treated differently?
Who name called first? You numpty.

last question to Brent Reilly before game on AA was why no Hamill? Would have played but they chose to give Gibbs a farewell. No talk of concussion, it was him or Gibbs and they chose Gibbs. As I said, it's that simple. All the weirdo conspiracies are just that.
After the best quarter of football in three years this has been your only comment?

#Notreallyatroll

What a surprise you go the misogynist path. Arguably there are dozens better umpires than the ones we’ve been lumped with Of either sex.

Misogynistic to criticise an umpire, just because she is female?

Seems like you think her being female makes her immune to criticism. Which is such a backwards approach.

Misogynistic to criticise an umpire, just because she is female?

Seems like you think her being female makes her immune to criticism. Which is such a backwards approach.
Way to miss a point. Check the posting history.

Just to be clear here... I’ve been calling her performances against us disgraceful. Yesterday at the game a bloke I know said she was a s**t umpire... the woman behind him called him a sexist and I told her that I agreed she was a s**t umpire. I added, to put in context though, she’s not the only one. i Don’t give a s**t if she was “fast tracked”... other male umpires are equally as s**t as she is... yet this poster only points out the female umpire is s**t.

Way to miss a point. Check the posting history.

Just to be clear here... I’ve been calling her performances against us disgraceful. Yesterday at the game a bloke I know said she was a sh*t umpire... the woman behind him called him a sexist and I told her that I agreed she was a sh*t umpire. I added, to put in context though, she’s not the only one. i Don’t give a sh*t if she was “fast tracked”... other male umpires are equally as sh*t as she is... yet this poster only points out the female umpire is sh*t.

Fair enough, obviously I didn't understand the history.

HAHAAH misogynist, straight to the name calling again, hypocrite.

Yes there are plenty of better umpires out there, none of whom have been fast tracked to the top level, all people of all sexes should be made to earn that. Or do you disagree with this and think some people should be treated differently?

You called her a SJW first, you flog. You're fair game once you start the petty name calling.

Wishful thinking.
When has Kelly ever had a blinder? I'd say they've selected to lose today, without telegraphing it. Frampton's mysterious inclusion supports that.
hahahh Kelly is by far the worst player on our best 22 never liked him even Hartigan is better based on being a big body player that can at least crash packs. never the less we got the W baby!!! and yes very very wishful thinking hahahah a

A general question to the BF observers - is there anything to read into McAdam’s “money, money” signal after his first quarter goal?
It was not picked up in the commentary and I didn’t find any comments in the threads.

I like to imagine it was a shot at McGovern. Lol
A general question to the BF observers - is there anything to read into McAdam’s “money, money” signal after his first quarter goal?
It was not picked up in the commentary and I didn’t find any comments in the threads.

On Pixel 2 XL using BigFooty.com mobile app

Goal = the money shot?? Right on the money?

I thought this was clever:
I like to imagine it was a shot at McGovern. Lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back