Game Day R17 vs Carlton (Sun Sept 13, 2020 at Metricon Stadium 1.05pm AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

They may be his best mates but...

Three years with us and not one player to be given that honour.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I don't have the energy to give a s**t about that.

His two best mates carried him off. It's fine, and it's his choice.

Had to be holding the ball. ElenI crucifying us once again
I heard she’s the daughter of that horrible qld Doctor lady that’s running the state currently. Yeesh what a family.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are plenty of just as incompetent male umpires. They tokens too?

What a surprise you go the SJW path. Unlike you I've watched her come up through the ranks in the SANFL, there are DOZENS of better umpires than her.

She's not good but she's not worse than the majority of the rest of the lot.

I'll say it again, talk to anyone who watched her fast tracked through the SANFL, there's plenty that are MUCH better.

What a surprise you go the SJW path. Unlike you I've watched her come up through the ranks in the SANFL, there are DOZENS of better umpires than her.
What a surprise you go the misogynist path. Arguably there are dozens better umpires than the ones we’ve been lumped with Of either sex.

What a surprise you go the misogynist path. Arguably there are dozens better umpires than the ones we’ve been lumped with Of either sex.

HAHAAH misogynist, straight to the name calling again, hypocrite.

Yes there are plenty of better umpires out there, none of whom have been fast tracked to the top level, all people of all sexes should be made to earn that. Or do you disagree with this and think some people should be treated differently?

John Who, serious question: any basis for this in fact?

I thought multiple concussions even months apart is super-dangerous, but am not sure (I'm thinking Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy, CTE). Please clarify, if you can?
You have to be more careful if concussions are in close proximity of each other regarding time period. Within a few weeks apart, there is more likelihood of severe bruising of the brain without giving it time to recover, and possibly more complications. Though it also matters on how severe the knocks and concussions are with each separate incident. Think of a boxing KO then you can have a better appreciation of your line of question. All boxing KO's have different levels of impact. And generally speaking, you'd rather get knocked out twice several months apart, rather than weeks apart.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back