Preview R18: Changes v Collingwood - ANB in for Stretch

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you don't know what Roos commitment to earning games is? It could be that Dawes has earned the right to play by being unbelievably s**t.

Think you blokes are a bit hard of hearing - it went something along the lines of the right to play based on earnings.

Think you blokes are a bit hard of hearing - it went something along the lines of the right to play based on earnings.
Dawes feels too much like how I think of lotto. I mean that surely, surely because I never win, that must increase my chances of winning so must buy a ticket????

Beyond that, I have no explanations. And that was a pretty half-arsed attempt

Hello friends. Apologies for my absence. Real world pushed football to the background for a while. And I've been a bit busy on the main board.

Last week appeared disappointing. I've seen some threads pushing for Roos out sooner rather than later? Not an idea I'd considered but an extremely interesting one.

Only one change this week after seemingly such a disappointing performance last week seems strange. Nobody performing at Casey? Or Roos backing them in?

Hello friends. Apologies for my absence. Real world pushed football to the background for a while. And I've been a bit busy on the main board.

Last week appeared disappointing. I've seen some threads pushing for Roos out sooner rather than later? Not an idea I'd considered but an extremely interesting one.

Only one change this week after seemingly such a disappointing performance last week seems strange. Nobody performing at Casey? Or Roos backing them in?
Probably another example of Melbourne being mysterious.

I'm trying to get on board, but the rope ladder is fraying.

Having said that, I'm quite glad ANB is in because I need to observe him longer to get to the bottom of that weird thing he does with his mouth.

Probably another example of Melbourne being mysterious.

I'm trying to get on board, but the rope ladder is fraying.

Having said that, I'm quite glad ANB is in because I need to observe him longer to get to the bottom of that weird thing he does with his mouth.

Atleast it makes it easier to hang ourselves with :rainbow:

Feeling like we'll get done by a big margin and reset the pies season
I was about to make a joke that had something to do with pies and seasoning, but I couldn't work it out properly and then I realised there wasn't a joke there and what I was thinking was weird anyway. Even reached for a Simpsons quote as plan b but came up empty handed.

No, I have a growing bad feeling about this one too

I'm not going this weekend for a myriad of reasons, the most important of which being that I am finally sick of this footy club after 15 years of membership.

Changes are laughable, Roos playing his favourites as per

I'm strangely half optimistic about this game.
I guess it's because last time we played collingwood we gave a good show after a terrible game against port adelaide and a turn around like that is probably sitting at the back of our minds hoping we can put up a good perfomance.

but mainly no Cloke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McDonald has to go back again, Danihers reach killed us against Essendon and TMac is the only one who can play on Moore
Nev to Elliot and Garland to Fasolo

Our problem will be whether we can move the ball out of the Pies press which is one of the better in the AFL
Last time we managed to stretch them with Garlett in behind

Same, not sure why though. Cloke does normally give us big problems and he was the difference last time, however we have been rubbish since the bye. I think we either lose by 40+ or upset them.

Aside from QB this year, I can only recall 1 previous occasion where Cloke has given us issues

Normally he's reasonably quiet against us

EDIT: Just checked, he's kicked 29 against us in 14 outings, including the 7 this year, and another bag of 6

Take those 2 games out of the equation, he averages 1.33 goals against us

This bloody club, I swore to myself all week, I wouldn't be going to this game- They always manage to find a way to drag me back. Go Dees- Lets see a much improved performance <3
Oh god. I'm going with a pies supporter. It's kind of a tradition, but I'm going to find it sensationally difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back