Preview R18: Melbourne vs Essendon, the Melksham-Hibberd-Brown trophy, Carrara, 19/09/2020, 2:10PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys is there any chance you guys could beat the dees. I would have thought if your 3 S's Shiel, Smith, Saad play well and supply Daniher with some good looks you be a chance.

Problem is good supply to our forwards ends up being a missed kick behind our heads to opposition forwards. If a ball is kicked well to our forward line, it’ll be dropped to the ground immediately and intercepted within two seconds, and that’s before the game has even started.

Last edited:
Is this a normal week for team announcements or will we have to wait until tomorrow?
I really hope they take a "team of the future" approach & play people that are genuinely player past of our next successful squad. No Townsend, Cutler, Mckernan etc

Is this a normal week for team announcements or will we have to wait until tomorrow?
I really hope they take a "team of the future" approach & play people that are genuinely player past of our next successful squad. No Townsend, Cutler, Mckernan etc
Tomorrow.

The only thing I'll add is that footy classified show is built around that hyperbolic type of tag line commentary, it's faux arguments for faux twitter rage, it's everything that's wrong with sports media.

Make controversy on the evening show, it's a news article the next day. Human centipede journalism at its worst... I'd almost give him grace if it was just on that show, but no, he trots it out everywhere, it's a sickenenly genuine opinion from him.
Human centipede journalism!

Hey guys sorry for the intrusion. Do you think Saad will be good for 15 disposals? Seems like he usually covers that amount fairly well
Good question, pretty much if you stop him you stop Essendon in regards to his run off halfback. He’s brilliant at the one/twos. Then you’d have to consider who he is playing on. Kosi ? Maybe Melky. I’d say yes.

B Saad Zerk-Thatcher Redman
HB Smith Hurley Ridley
C Langford McGrath Shiel
HF Parish Stewart Ham
F Tipungwuti Daniher Stringer
FOLL: Draper Clarke Merrett
INTER: Bryan, Jones, Snelling, Mcquillan

Do you believe players should get farewell games? Bereton has always said gifting games results in an overall negative impact on a club. Can we afford to do that. Does letting Tom play one last game help the club in anyway?

he 100% deserves one.

If he played instead of any of Townsend, Cutler, Phillips or Gleeson in the past few weeks, we would not have performed any worse at all.

if we were full strength and going into finals maybe not, but we aren’t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back