Preview R18 - Vs. Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

struggled against sides with elite defence this season

I give us a chance. A couple of Cats will be rusty and on reduced game time and others looking to get through the game for the Finals.

I am looking forward to the team announcement, as I always do.

It would be stupid to get rid of Sinclair given Naismiths history and our complete lack of experienced ruck options. Unless we bring in an experienced ruck he should stay on the list next season.

Sinclair should be kept even if we do get another ruck in to be our number one. Bleeds for the club and has shown this year he is still capable of playing good footy. He'd prove to be invaluable depth.

would enjoy it if Gould was to play.. also hope Amartey gets another game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't gift games of AFL footy.
It wouldn't be a gift.. Gould has been spoken about as being close for the last few rounds. Also its the last game and if we lose (only if the Hawks win) it would be to our advantage.
Im not saying play him, Im simply saying 'Id like' to see him play

Wtf is with the negativity about this game and our season. Yes it's been a difficult year and there's a lot of s**t going on in everyone's lives no doubt but any chance to watch our boys should be seen as a good thing. They have nothing to play for except pride in the jumper and the supporters, the least we could do is support them with a bit of ******* enthusiasm!!

People can be positive or negative. It's everyone's choice to make.

Noone gets to decide which is "right" or "wrong" or "better" or "worse".

You feel how you feel.

I agree but it's not on to come on here and make out like watching and supporting the boys is some kind of burden.

Wtf is with the negativity about this game and our season. Yes it's been a difficult year and there's a lot of sh*t going on in everyone's lives no doubt but any chance to watch our boys should be seen as a good thing. They have nothing to play for except pride in the jumper and the supporters, the least we could do is support them with a bit of ******* enthusiasm!!
I can enjoy watching the Swannies even if we get smashed. It's a nothing game, winning isn't important this weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

Back