Game Day R18 - Western Bulldogs v. Gold Coast SAT 4:35pm in a much warmer spot than Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

McLean gets 100% necked

OH HE'S A RENOWNED DUCKER AND IT WAS PROBABLY HIS FAULT

Christ, what the **** did McLean do there? He was grabbed high as soon as he touched the ball

Yep. I even replayed that on Foxtel IQ just to double check. He didn't lower his height at all. All he did was lift his arm to exacerbate the initial high contact.

Derm is a dead set flog when it comes to the Dogs. I don't know why but it's incredibly frustrating.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Redpath has been pretty poor again. No particular order Macrae, Dahl, Wallis, Picko, McLean, JJ and Dale have played pretty well.
Edit: and Biggs

Yep. I even replayed that on Foxtel IQ just to double check. He didn't lower his height at all. All he did was lift his arm to exacerbate the initial high contact.

Derm is a dead set flog when it comes to the Dogs. I don't know why but it's incredibly frustrating.

He does the Selwood and every commentator bags every player that does it bar Selwood. The afl even changed rules to stop other players doing what Selwood has done for years, yet it was fine when he was just doing it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back