Game Day R2, 2022 - God v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's see how Ken polishes this turd at the presser

Coming back from Brissy is hard. Re adjusting from the tropical climate to the South Australian one is tough. Considering that and the long flights to get there and back I’m proud of how we did. We just need to back and trust the process and things will come. We aren’t the best team we’ve still got work to do but we’ll get there together.

Something like that?

The worst thing is we’ve learnt absolutely nothing new from this shitshow. We still don’t have a decent one-on-one defender. Our midfield still lacking finesse. Our attacking plan is essentially “kick it long to Charlie Dixon”. The club focuses too much on good vibes and not enough on footy. Shame.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coming back from Brissy is hard. Re adjusting from the tropical climate to the South Australian one is tough. Considering that and the long flights to get there and back I’m proud of how we did. We just need to back and trust the process and things will come. We aren’t the best team we’ve still got work to do but we’ll get there together.

Something like that?
f......ck off ken...................I'm crying now.....................no I'm not I'm laughing.???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back