Preview R2 v Crows - Showdown XLVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If all selected it will be interesting how our forward line functions with Dixon/Marshall and Georgiades - they all play a different style but having three talls up there may take a little while to gel.

If all selected it will be interesting how our forward line functions with Dixon/Marshall and Georgiades - they all play a different style but having three talls up there may take a little while to gel.
Will be interesting. If Dixon is getting double teamed it might let Marshall and Georgiades run wild. Can only hope.

One assume if we play 3 talls and it does not work that first time, it will be the last time we see it.

It would be oh so ports to play an aging Robbie Gray with a bung toe in a completely pointless game of COVID cup.
Pointless to you, because you have expressed your view that the season should be scrapped ... but you are in a minority!

Once round 2 starts, it is game on! The team that wins the grand final will have done so legitimately, despite huge challenges, and will quite rightly deserve the premiership!

Disclaimer:
As long as its not, Richmond, Geelong, Hawthorn, or Collingwood!

Pointless to you, because you have expressed your view that the season should be scrapped ... but you are in a minority!

Once round 2 starts, it is game on! The team that wins the grand final will have done so legitimately, despite huge challenges, and will quite rightly deserve the premiership!

Disclaimer:

Thursday night June 11th at Doctor Feel's house.

simpsons_grumpy_homer-49.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disclaimer:

Can we not add Wet Toast and the Tingles to that list? Then you might be on to something...

I’m not sure if it’s because of the long lead in to this game but my hatred of this bunch of entitled, Crovid19 riddled, drink driving, salary cap cheating, apricot slice knitting, suckwits is as strong as ever, maybe stronger. This is our chance to level the Showdown ledger and we can’t let it pass.

It‘s also a chance to end their season before it starts. 0-2 with only 15 games to go, will be very hard to recover from.

Probably a good thing I don’t have to see their ugly faces and hear their Chardonnay fueled, uneducated, high pitched squeals every time their moronic ex skipper, balancing an abused slug between his mouth and nose, goes near the ball, as I’m in the mood to make the world a better place one dead Covid 19th man at a time.

Disclaimer:
Asterisk Football League

Disclaimer:
[/QUOTE
Or Crows, God forbid.

I’m not sure if it’s because of the long lead in to this game but my hatred of this bunch of entitled, Crovid19 riddled, drink driving, salary cap cheating, apricot slice knitting, suckwits is as strong as ever, maybe stronger. This is our chance to level the Showdown ledger and we can’t let it pass.

It‘s also a chance to end their season before it starts. 0-2 with only 15 games to go, will be very hard to recover from.

Probably a good thing I don’t have to see their ugly faces and hear their Chardonnay fueled, uneducated, high pitched squeals every time their moronic ex skipper, balancing an abused slug between his mouth and nose, goes near the ball, as I’m in the mood to make the world a better place one dead Covid 19th man at a time.
Sounds reasonable to me until you hear we’ll pass up the opportunity to wear the Bars

Why do we only wear it once? fu** em where it atleast a few times?

Yep. The AFL already showed their hand with the Crows non-penalty - they aren't going to be throwing around fines like confetti in this climate. I'd suggest a starting point of saying 'it's our 150th year, we're trying to promote merchandise sales, we'll be wearing it every week' and then work from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back