Preview R21: Changes v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didn't bother watching the second half but

Out: Bail, Harmes, M Jones, Jetta (inj)
In: Riley, Toump, Fitz, Newton

Or whatever really.

Brayshaw needs to go out, hasnt impacted for 6 weeks now with the ball in hand and even his tackling has dropped away.. Id give him a game in the 2's to find some easy pill again

As for the rest
Out Bail, Jones, Lumumba, Dawes

Garlett, Garland, Vince were poor aswell
Hasn't been the same since he got smacked in the head whilst tacking, can't remember which game it was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lumumba has to go. Make a statement, I don't give a flying * if he has 200 games experience. Give his spot to White so we see if there's anything there.

There's no way they'll risk Jetta after his head injuries earlier in the year.

I: White, Newton, Stretch, Salem
O: M. Jones, Bail, Lumumba, Jetta (inj.)

Can White even be elevated?

At this stage, I'd rather just play the youth. There is absolutely zero point playing players that are set for delisting in 2 months time.

Stats wise maybe? Only saw the first half, he was rubbish (they all were mind you).
Lol what game were you watching!? Harmes was one of the rare players who was chasing and tackling.

Btw 9 tackles to go with his effort. He played with energy and tried to take the game. Another player we have unearthed who can actually kick the footy.

Until we unearth more players who aren't prepared to accept mediocrity in their performances, we'll continue to inhabit no-mans-land in the bottom 6.

10 clones of Brayshaw would be nice.

Brayshaw needs to go out, hasnt impacted for 6 weeks now with the ball in hand and even his tackling has dropped away.. Id give him a game in the 2's to find some easy pill again

As for the rest
Out Bail, Jones, Lumumba, Dawes

Garlett, Garland, Vince were poor aswell

Lol what game were you watching!? Harmes was one of the rare players who was chasing and tackling.

Btw 9 tackles to go with his effort. He played with energy and tried to take the game. Another player we have unearthed who can actually kick the footy.
All I saw was him getting caught and randomly dropping it at his feet. I'll take your word for his kicking I haven't seen that. Looks to be a decent handballer though.

Out: Gus, needs a rest, and Nev, injured. Dawes, he's a slow spud who can't mark.
In: Salem for Gus and White for Jetta. Fitz or Spence for Dawes.

Means we still have a full compliment of spuds playing seniors unfortunately.

I hope Michie gets a full game on the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back