Preview R22: Changes v Fremantle - Oscar McDonald to debut; Dawes, Prince, Brayshaw out

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could not have a more perfect occasion to celebrate Nathan Jones' 200th. No chance of finals contention, coming off a loss to the bottom team, teammates have put the cue in the rack, interstate game v the top team where we're certain to belted, etc.

Vale.

IN: KY lube .. I feel the 186 points might get a nudge this week ..

OUT: Me .. I am not pumping one more cent into the club until the players actually earn the money they get paid ..

This should be the year we get rid of 10 players .. nearly due for our next rebuild ..

Could not have a more perfect occasion to celebrate Nathan Jones' 200th. No chance of finals contention, coming off a loss to the bottom team, teammates have put the cue in the rack, interstate game v the top team where we're certain to belted, etc.

Vale.

Yeah wow, Poor Jonesy
Atleast he wont be embarrased by his team mates at home

You must eat a lot of ratsak.

This is what I'm hoping it does to me. :thumbsu:
Maybe the players need their water spiked with some coke or something so they can get some artificial confidence?
If it was laced with clenbuterol as well I wouldn't be all that disappointed. Either they'd get some performance enhancement out of it, or all be rubbed out and unable to put in s**t performances for a few years. Sounds like a win win :thumbsu::rainbow::drunk:

Fingers crossed Lyon sends over the reserves, but given Freo's loss on the weekend I'd expect whoever fronts up will come out firing.

Even if Fremantle rested their best 15 we'd still lose by plenty. It's the Melbourne way.

Im putting money on Freo by 100+

Sorry to intrude but just wondering on how Melbourne are going to score less than 0?

At our best we win this 110-60. At our very very best 120-50.

We are a long way off that and although I understand you guys have checked out for the season I'll bet my set that we win this by a comfortable 6 goals in a dour contest.

90-54.

Bookmark it.

Sorry to intrude but just wondering on how Melbourne are going to score less than 0?

We are a long way off that and although I understand you guys have checked out for the season I'll bet my set that we win this by a comfortable 6 goals in a dour contest.

90-54.

Bookmark it.

Sounds like fun. Not even going to watch for Jones' 200th, couldn't give a *. Unless we win, I hope we lose by +100.

Sounds like fun. Not even going to watch for Jones' 200th, couldn't give a ****. Unless we win, I hope we lose by +100.

I remember these days as a supporter. Basically 1995 to 2002. 2003-2006 were our glory years as in we made finals. Significant dip again for 5 further years. Now we complain at being top.

Chin up young man. You have a forward line that if swapped with ours right now would make us premiership favourites. Yes the same forward line that netted you a couple of goals against Carlton. Hogan is a franchise player. Would give Fyfe for him and even then that would be unders... just!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the score when there's a forfeit? Is it just 4 points or awarded as 100-0. Genuine question simply out of curiosity.

Serious answer: I think a forfeit is just 4 points awarded, and that's it.

Bigfooty MFC board answer: I think we have already forfeited. But, nevertheless 22 morons who are stealing large amounts of cash from my footy club will show up in full uniform. Dance around you for 2 hours and go home giggling... Score irrelevant...

Serious answer: I think a forfeit is just 4 points awarded, and that's it.

Bigfooty MFC board answer: I think we have already forfeited. But, nevertheless 22 morons who are stealing large amounts of cash from my footy club will show up in full uniform. Dance around you for 2 hours and go home giggling... Score irrelevant...

I looked it up.

Richmond forfeited a GF against North in 1904. Absolute cracker read! http://www.nmfc.com.au/news/2014-07-23/archives-winning-via-forfeit

Funny how umpires are central to the problem. There's been many changes in footy but I think all clubs can get around the fact that umpires are knobs!

90-54.

Bookmark it.
We won't score over 30.

90-54.

Bookmark it.
You beat us by 60 odd last time, I'd expect to add another 20-60 points based on the Subiaco factor.

Do we possibly promote White just to see what he has to offer? AFAIK he has been playing down back, could come in for Lumumba.

Before today I thought this game would be 12+ goals to Freo.

Now after we served up that turgid, soulless cr@p, and the Dockers going down to North, we are in huuuuuuge strife.

Freo by 120+ points.

Freo never thrash anyone. It will be very wet and a scrap. If Freo win it won't be by much.

Freo never thrash anyone. It will be very wet and a scrap. If Freo win it won't be by much.

heheheheheheheheeheeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back