Preview R22: Changes v Fremantle - Oscar McDonald to debut; Dawes, Prince, Brayshaw out

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
IN: The same spuds we dropped last week.

OUT: The same spuds we brought in last week

Does it really matter anymore??? We keep dropping & bringing in the same spuds week after week...I mean Bail, Riley, Matty Jones, etc etc who cares anymore? Why don't they drop Dawes for a change?.....or Howe ? By the way...what's happened to Howe??
Hes been 'melbourned', at least thats what would like to think. Thought we had unearthed a star, a couple of years back.

Melbourne have caused some big upsets and pushed very good sides this year when they bring effort. Probably haven't seen it week in week out (yes that's generous) but I can't imagine your boys not killing themselves, figuratively, for Nate Jones' 200th.

Token humouring of opposition/

Award winning stuff there Caro. Pay me $200k+ to galavant around an oval for 2 hours in shorts and a vest and see if I don't give it the best damn galavanting you'll ever see, week in week out, regardless if I get called a dickhead/s**t at galavanting.

Frank me drunk. Next thing you'll hear our supporter bases are bullying the players for not performing.

The entire club is broken. Whether it's inside or outside, the fact remains that we need more proven AFL talent coming in to save us, in the form of a free agent or a Judd-style trade. We need a genuine playmaker in the midfield who can stand up like a Dangerfield in the fourth quarter and win a game off his own boot.

The entire club is broken. Whether it's inside or outside, the fact remains that we need more proven AFL talent coming in to save us, in the form of a free agent or a Judd-style trade. We need a genuine playmaker in the midfield who can stand up like a Dangerfield in the fourth quarter and win a game off his own boot.

It's going to have to be through the draft, much like the Bulldogs which unfortunately will require more patience. Can't see us luring any star quality talent unless it's a Tyson type arrangement with underutilised talent from GWS or GC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like beer. A lot. Especially when it is free. But I fear for the safety of the players if I get drunk watching these muppets run around at that god awful stadium. I'll end up being one of those headlines in the paper about a fan being banned for 5 years due to indecent behaviour. I simply couldn't stomach watching us get flogged by the AFL's pet project at the worst ground in Australia.

I went to a couple of Renegades games over the summer for the Big Bash comp at Etihad. I honestly went to leave at half time as that is what I am so used to doing at that stadium!
I like beer. A lot. Especially when it is free. But I fear for the safety of the players if I get drunk watching these muppets run around at that god awful stadium. I'll end up being one of those headlines in the paper about a fan being banned for 5 years due to indecent behaviour. I simply couldn't stomach watching us get flogged by the AFL's pet project at the worst ground in Australia.

I went to a couple of Renegades games over the summer for the Big Bash comp at Etihad. I honestly went to leave at half time as that is what I am so used to doing at that stadium!

Attachments

• VVPgcfw.jpg
    VVPgcfw.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 20

Hey Roos, maybe we should have rested Brayshaw after we played Collingwood and he was showing obvious tired signs. Then he could have been freshened up for more than one game :drunk:

Harmes needs a rest, he'll be in the mix for VFL finals. Brayshaw is too little too late. Rest him for the final two games, it won't be beneficial this late in the season.

Harmes needs a rest, he'll be in the mix for VFL finals. Brayshaw is too little too late. Rest him for the final two games, it won't be beneficial this late in the season.

Maybe it's more conceding we can't win this week so present the best possible chance against GWS with our best available and fresher team?

If Fitzy is over his concussion, he has to play. Gawn is stuffed, put him in cotton wool and bring in Jamar/Spence and Fitz to battle big Sandi.

I was at the VFL for the first three quarters and I hate to say it but Matt Jones was very good.

So, Fitz, Jamar and M Jones for Gawn, Lumumba and Howe.
Matt Jones has been in amazing form (for him) all year. Consistently one of if not the best VFL performer when he plays at that level. Still can't really kick, but certainly gets through a mountain of work

It's a great story, and I'm excited to see him.

But are we trying to break the all-time record for tallest backline in VFL/AFL history? Two McDonalds, Garland, Dunn, Howe ... up against all those tall Freo forwards like ... um ... Chris Mayne?
Howe out perhaps?

It's a great story, and I'm excited to see him.

But are we trying to break the all-time record for tallest backline in VFL/AFL history? Two McDonalds, Garland, Dunn, Howe ... up against all those tall Freo forwards like ... um ... Chris Mayne?

He'll most likely play forward. He's been doing both at Casey for weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back