Preview R22: Changes v Fremantle - Oscar McDonald to debut; Dawes, Prince, Brayshaw out

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think his head is pretty hard, but his brain needs to stop bouncing around inside his skull.

He obviously doesn't have Homer Simpson syndrome then!

Poor Jamar. If they're not keeping him on next season, its extraordinarily poor form to give him two months as an emergency and then throw in Spencer ahead of him when we decide to play a second ruck. If he is playing next year, then play on.

I thought similar. I don't even like Jamar much but to have been in good form and emergency so much recently, I hope he gets a farewell game.

He obviously doesn't have Homer Simpson syndrome then!

I thought similar. I don't even like Jamar much but to have been in good form and emergency so much recently, I hope he gets a farewell game.

How do we name Grimes and Watts on bench and Jetta and Jones go into listed side. I understand that it is all a game until we cull the side but !! Bail and Harmes wont play and neither should Newton.

How do we name Grimes and Watts on bench and Jetta and Jones go into listed side. I understand that it is all a game until we cull the side but !! Bail and Harmes wont play and neither should Newton.
Newton's a fair footballer, well ahead of Grimes.

Newton was in our best 5 last week

Can't wait to get a good look at this Oscar McDonald guy before we ruin his career :D

Shame we don't get to see Jamar. Hopefully he can play next week if he's not coming back next year.

Great to see Lumumbanana not playing, that guy is s**t, he's literally had his worst year in half a decade at the Dees, hopefully he turns it around next year and doesn't pull a Dawes and get worse. I mean he's been struggling to be best 22 as it is.

Hopefully the team shows some spirit for Jonesy. If they don't I'm going to seriously lose my s**t, assuming of course the game isn't over in the first ten minutes in which case I'm going to switch the telly off and smoke a blunt and forget about it.

Come on Demons, give it a crack you ******* bunch of spuds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I seriously have feeling about this game, could be last nights curry but I picked the Pies on Fri - case closed. Dees are a chance to do something today and these days that could mean anything. Just compete please. Go Dees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back