Autopsy R22 v Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Good, solid win.

Few fumbles and hiccups but showed character by kicking the last 5 of the match.

Boak, Polec, Dixon immense today.

EDIT: Also Ryder. Lazy 55 hit-outs (18 in the last) with a couple crucial goals as well.

Last edited:

One of the sweetest wins in a long time.

I don't think I've ever seen a more putrid display of diving, flopping, staging, sooking and general entitlement from a team in my life.

If there was any justice whatsoever the league would convene on Monday morning and hand their 'p[ity]remiership' to its rightful owner, the Sydney Swans.

Just f**ken got the job done when the chips were down. That's all we can ask for.

We were better all day and I was feeling a bit robbed when we went 2 kicks behind in the last. We generated a lot more high percentage scoring chances and eventually took advantage of that, even if Sam Gray missed everything from the goal line in the 2nd.

Jonas will be gone for at least 2 because of his bad record. Probably more. Horrible time to lose him for no good reason.

One of the sweetest wins in a long time.

I don't think I've ever seen a more putrid display of diving, flopping, staging, sooking and general entitlement from a team in my life.

If there was any justice whatsoever the league would convene on Monday morning and hand their 'p[ity]remiership' to its rightful owner, the Sydney Swans.

In fairness to them they've been conditioned to expect frees thick and fast at the pointy end of the season.

They probably thought that plus the Ballarat factor meant puppy dog eyes at Razor Ray would be all it took every time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone fill me in on what the f*** just happened because I started getting ready for work during the fourth when we were two goals down and I come back and we've won by three goals lol. Is this 2014?

Oh geez .. what a game by our boys .. My grandmother was a Dewar ... and I have been having a few nips of Dewar Scotch .. Long time since I have been pissed lol .. but I like it after that win :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back