Preview R23: Changes v GWS - White to debut; Harmes, Brayshaw, JKH in

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't watch the game today but I'd like to see jkh, kent and brayshaw come in, harmes aswel and another game for Omac. Leave stretcher and ANB in aswel. May aswel get a look at 2016.

Didn't watch the game today but I'd like to see jkh, kent and brayshaw come in, harmes aswel and another game for Omac. Leave stretcher and ANB in aswel. May aswel get a look at 2016.

Couldnt agree more. Put in anyone and everyone want going forward next year.

Be nice if Russian got a farewell, deserves it.

If I see Matt Jones out there....

crowbar2.jpg

"Out comes the ol' crowy, and WOOSHKA"

Minimal changes, no point stuffing around with the team and may as well keep the Casey guys at Casey. I don't think JKH has done enough and no point rushing Kent.

Newton is probably very lucky to keep his spot but we have to persist with a bloke who can actually kick. I think ANB needs a rest.

FB: Jetta Dunn Garland
HB: Grimes T Mc Salem
C: Stretch Jones Newton
HF: Harmes Hogan Brayshaw
FF: Howe Dawes Garlett
Foll: Gawn Vince Viney
Int: Michie Cross Watts S: O Mc

Out: M Jones, ANB, Spencer
In: Harmes, Brayshaw, Dawes

I've been really hampering on about this but if Jamar is going to retire i think we should give him a farewell.

However with that said i feel that the russian may decline the offer with Casey playing finals

Fair to say N Jones will be an out.
It's strange to contemplate putting in a side without durable Jonesy.

But i am interested to see how Dunn goes captaining the side next week, i want to see some good leadership from him

Hopefully Jamar gets a farewell.

I'd like to see as good a side as possible - if Lumumba, Dawes, Brayshaw are fit then bring them in.

GWS have been as inconsistent as us with their effort recently.

It's strange to contemplate putting in a side without durable Jonesy.

But i am interested to see how Dunn goes captaining the side next week, i want to see some good leadership from him
It's the equivalent of Shane Watson stepping up to replace Michael Clarke after we were already 3-0 down in India with the whole Homeworkgate scandal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's the equivalent of Shane Watson stepping up to replace Michael Clarke after we were already 3-0 down in India with the whole Homeworkgate scandal.
If I were Lynden Dunn I'd be offended at being compared to Shane Watson.

Why does anyone want Lumumba back? He's utterly s**t.

Agree, I'm quietly bemused at everyone slotting him in without comment. We should all at least be acknowledging that we're only expecting him to come back in because he's one of Roosy's favourites.

I've yet to see him line up at goal, smash the kick into the face of the man on the mark, watch it spiral upwards and slide down the length of the post and incredulously call for a goal review, so we'll put a pin in that one.
I also haven't seen him pack up and clear off mid-season after being suspended.

Why else would he have wore that 'tash for so long.
I supported the tash (note - I said supported, not 'liked') and I was glad he stuck by it for a while there. Shows a bit of independence and FU to the world. Also, he is a pretty weird looking guy, so I sort of figured he wanted to make a statement suggesting he was actually choosing to look strange as opposed to born weird-looking. These days, now that Maxi is regularly getting games and Gus has been drafted, he no longer has number one weird-looking status, so I figure that's why he finally shaved the lip.

I love that Max has decided that rather than try and minimise his giant scone he's gone full monster and grown a beard so he looks like a Viking-mutant.

Someone was wandering around earlier with an avatar of Gawn's massive bearded head that looked like some sea beasty rising up from the depths to swallow ships whole.

In: Jamar (farewell), Brayshaw (after a weeks rest)
Out: Spencer (con), Jones (Nathan if inj, Matt if Nathan is ok)
Someone was wandering around earlier with an avatar of Gawn's massive bearded head that looked like some sea beasty rising up from the depths to swallow ships whole.
It was mine, and it shall return after next week when the bet expires.

Why does anyone want Lumumba back? He's utterly s**t.

Agree, I'm quietly bemused at everyone slotting him in without comment. We should all at least be acknowledging that we're only expecting him to come back in because he's one of Roosy's favourites.

This ^. I don't want him in the side but there is no chance they will drop him. Hopefully his 'ankle' is worse than initially thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back