Not open for further replies.
Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Hi guys.

Any ideas as to how big the crowd might be today?
Well I'm going and so is my partner. We topped up our Myki cards special-like. So that's 2. Plus one guy who is a WB supporter who is a mate of mine who is coming to farewell Crossey - he's for defs because he just texted me to confirm meet up arrangements. So there are three certainly.

It's looking good. How many does Etihad seat again?

Jul 14, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Well I'm going and so is my partner. We topped up our Myki cards special-like. So that's 2. Plus one guy who is a WB supporter who is a mate of mine who is coming to farewell Crossey - he's for defs because he just texted me to confirm meet up arrangements. So there are three certainly.

It's looking good. How many does Etihad seat again?
It'll struggle to fit the three of you, one of you might have to stand.

Klyntonius

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2004
The nearest twisties
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Kawasaki Racing, Falcons, Pelicans
Apart from the part where we can already see that Petracca is the kind of player to carry a team. 0 gamer winning games off his own boot

And I reckon those saying Watts doesn't demand the ball simply don't watch closely enough. The amount of times he leads up to the right position and isn't used because we have no one with either the confidence or skill to hit him is astounding. I don't think Watts is a world beater at all but he demands the ball plenty when he's actually played in his proper position.

Was talking about Petracca's attitude, it's well documented he's very confident in his abilities. Time will tell if he has the game to back up his self belief.

Watts really asks for the ball, not demands. Getting filthy with his teammates for ignoring him and letting them know is a trait he should develop.

Jul 14, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Was talking about Petracca's attitude, it's well documented he's very confident in his abilities. Time will tell if he has the game to back up his self belief.

Watts really asks for the ball, not demands. Getting filthy with his teammates for ignoring him and letting them know is a trait he should develop.

It's one he's already got.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
It'll struggle to fit the three of you, one of you might have to stand.
That would be cool. I think in dead rubbers the ground staff should set up a stand as an enclosure for pet members. Which makes me wonder what kind of pets MFC members have. Bad feeling it's probably a lot of those wobbly fur designer dogs like spoodles and cavoodles and double doodles etc.

Jul 14, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
That would be cool. I think in dead rubbers the ground staff should set up a stand as an enclosure for pet members. Which makes me wonder what kind of pets MFC members have. Bad feeling it's probably a lot of those wobbly fur designer dogs like spoodles and cavoodles and double doodles etc.
I could see Gawn ending up in there playing with the animals during the game.

Yeah my old man just informed me of that, Nat Jones and someone else to miss?

Toump watching on TV at VFL so he'll be unlikely to play.

Maybe he was added as the third emergency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back