Preview R23 v Freo, at Port Adelaide Oval (the "curtain closer")

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m sure I speak for a majority of Blues supporters in wishing your team all the very best against Freo later today. Hoping PA have a thumping win; and if you don’t finish in the 8, hoping you at least finish above those crowing Adelaide imposters. Best of luck.

What are the rules for handheld banners and signs?

Never made one, but since I will be attending tomorrow, I might as well make it interesting.
I'm going shopping in the morning and am getting a large brown paper bag and permanent black texter.

I expect that Hawthorn thumping the WCE has not helped any slim hopes we had of making the finals? Hawks are almost 5% in front so it looks like we would need to win by plenty and hope for a narrow Cows win. No chance.

If Richmond win today WCE will slide outside of the top four. Interesting.

I expect that Hawthorn thumping the WCE has not helped any slim hopes we had of making the finals? Hawks are almost 5% in front so it looks like we would need to win by plenty and hope for a narrow Cows win. No chance.

If Richmond win today WCE will slide outside of the top four. Interesting.
100ish point win to make it

I’m sure I speak for a majority of Blues supporters in wishing your team all the very best against Freo later today. Hoping PA have a thumping win; and if you don’t finish in the 8, hoping you at least finish above those crowing Adelaide imposters. Best of luck.

Appreciate the kind words but TBH I'd rather finish as low as possible at this point. Ideally we finish 13th and those campaigners finish 12th.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back