Media R2R Retires

Remove this Banner Ad

You just might. I’ll definitely be there. I’ll be turning 50 just under a week before Grand Final day, so I’ll be celebrating by gifting myself a Grand Final package to make absolutely sure I can be there, regardless of who’s playing.
Happy birthday in advance
A GF package gift to yourself would be amazing

I paid a fortune (mainly in flight tickets and accommodation rather than the tickets themselves though) to make 2018 happen and no regrets, but if I had missed out on a ticket I would’ve gone the package route in 2022 or 2023 (when I wouldn’t have had to worry about flights or accommodation), regardless of cost .

Happy birthday in advance
A GF package gift to yourself would be amazing

I paid a fortune (mainly in flight tickets and accommodation rather than the tickets themselves though) to make 2018 happen and no regrets, but if I had missed out on a ticket I would’ve gone the package route in 2022 or 2023 (when I wouldn’t have had to worry about flights or accommodation), regardless of cost .
Flights and accommodation for the week have already been booked and paid for (thank goodness for QANTAS rewards points helping with much of that. Just the package and spending money to go, and I already have enough for the package I wanted (based on last year’s prices anyway).

Independence Day Usa GIF by Broad City

FROM THE DESK OF SFA ADMIN

Dear R2R,

Due to a processing error by the Hawks LG your application was placed in the re-sign pile rather than the resign pile.

We welcome you to the league for S38 and wish you luck.

Yours,
Admin.

Great work - loved your renaissance while I’ve been around and clearly the best part of many of the match threads. The league will be poorer for your absence 😊

FROM THE DESK OF SFA ADMIN

Dear R2R,

Due to a processing error by the Hawks LG your application was placed in the re-sign pile rather than the resign pile.

We welcome you to the league for S38 and wish you luck.

Yours,
Admin.

Great work - loved your renaissance while I’ve been around and clearly the best part of many of the match threads. The league will be poorer for your absence 😊
Not sure whether to drop a laugh or love react at that. We really need an "ambivalent" emoticon, for when you're feeling two different emotions at the same time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back