Autopsy R4 - Carlton Blues v Gold Coast Suns @ Etihad Stadium, Saturday 7.25pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slag due to his terrible defensive pressure. Looks great when we are up and about because he gets that outside run. When we are struggling he goes missing because he doesnt do the hard stuff. But every team has players like that, and need that. Just wish he put as much effort when he doesnt have the ball as he does when he has it.
Yes but in his defence he's not alone in that department when we are struggling. We have a number of players who don't run as hard defensively as they do offensively. He just seems to be the one that cops it the most. He runs harder offensively than just about anyone else in the team. He's probably our most potent midfield offensive weapon these days.

Rolled an ankle in the 1st quarter so Rocket said they kept him in the forward 50 to lessen the load. Last week was a knock not a twinge. Might be able to play this week, but might need a week off as well.

Thats 2 rolled ankles now, likely the same one so those ligaments would be very loose now.

Thanka for the response

Just got to watch the game then..much less stressful when you know the end result...

Matera holy s**t. haha, how did he get so good.

Glad to see Leslie had a good game, was worried about him being in the team before the game, will get a few weeks in a row to prove himself now with Maysie gone.

Fiorini was the highlight for me, his hands are so clean and just flies under the radar....some amazing releasing handballs from in tight. how does a bloke who has played less than 5 games and gets 30 touches not get a good rap from the commentators. Think they will catch on soon enough.

Just got to watch the game then..much less stressful when you know the end result...

Glad to see Leslie had a good game, was worried about him being in the team before the game, will get a few weeks in a row to prove himself now with Maysie gone.

Fiorini was the highlight for me, his hands are so clean and just flies under the radar....some amazing releasing handballs from in tight. how does a bloke who has played less than 5 games and gets 30 touches not get a good rap from the commentators. Think they will catch on soon enough.
yep and he needs to take his shots at goal when he has the opportunity too

There would be a story on AFL.com today if he played for a melbourne club

How can I watch a replay of this?
Don't have foxtel
Used to be able to watch replay on the afl website, now seems you need a paid subscription!

Ron Howard attached to direct?
f809070515b2489cf4297f81daf267e9.jpg

BRM you've done it again!

R1k5DTZ.png

Hall, Lynch, and Matera were absolutely phenomenal. By the fourth quarter Hall was at 100% kicking efficiency. What the absolute ****.

Witts was blood amazing too.
Damn near lost my s**t when I heard that stat, Something like 13 kicks with a perfect efficiency... Unbelievable considering the source.

Afl video, can watch replays from the past 3 years, also watch live if you have a Telstra account.. doesn't work very well. But the replays are awesome
No not good at computers. Have a Telstra account so found I can watch on my phone... better than nothing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ummm- 3 rounds in
I saw someone on their board suggesting they had the 4th best defence in the AFL:huh:
I think if they hadn't played a game at the MCG in godawful abysmal conditions where 13 goals were kicked in total they'd be about the 12th best because about another 6 or 7 goals on average would have been scored against them
Statistics are a pig aren't they?
Dem stats eh
Carlton now the worst defensive team in the comp
But how?
Why?
Where's the light at the end of the tunnel ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back