Autopsy R4 - Carlton Blues v Gold Coast Suns @ Etihad Stadium, Saturday 7.25pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great win after the first half. Probably should have won by 60+. If Ablett had nailed good goal we would have been 50 up. Kicked short and they kicked the next 3 goals or so. Still great effort after a scrappy first half. Sucks about May and Barlow. Will struggle big time if he is out next week

Well good to get on the winners list for the 2nd week in a row especially after that 1st half.

GOODS
- Lynch is just a star. Was automatic tonight. Into the top 5 in the coleman.
- Witts smashed it in the 4th. 36 hitouts for the game, and again shows what we have been missing by not having an overly competent ruck ever.
- Matera. 2 weeks in a row he has been arguably BOG. Only a small sample, but has he finally turned the corner? Adds so much when he is up and about.
- Thought it was the perfect game to bring Leslie in for. Would have picked up alot of confidence from that and looked very comfortable.
- Martin was silk again. Has looked great all season and kept it up tonight.
- 2MP bobbed up with 3 goals and some great marks. Him and Lynch together is just amazing.
- FIORINI. 31 touches and should have picked up a goal or 2.

BADS
- Maysie :'(:'(:'(
- Barlow :'(
- Started the game like we were asleep again. Good to see we can turn it on just like that, but god we looked average.
- We have a knack for giving up the most random/soft goals every week, it is ridiculous. Our defenders just have brain lapses every now and then and it works out perfectly for the opposition smalls to snag a goal.
- Still getting smacked in the tackles. Yeah we had 100+ more touches, but the 1st half we were second to the ball and Carlton still had more tackles.

We are stoked.
Should be he's a great player, hard to believe someone saying they are stoked after some of the headless chook carry on from some of your fellow supporters during the trade period.

We all wish Dion well, he's a great guy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rockets just said in the press conference May 2-3 weeks, Barlow was tight in the hammy in the 1st quarter put wanted to stay out on the ground for the team, rocket said he should be right for next week, and swallow rolled him ankle in the 1st quarter and it troubled him for the rest of the game but should be right for next week

Rockets just said in the press conference May 2-3 weeks, Barlow was tight in the hammy in the 1st quarter put wanted to stay out on the ground for the team, rocket said he should be right for next week, and swallow rolled him ankle in the 1st quarter and it troubled him for the rest of the game but should be right for next week
That isn't too bad definitely could be worse

On ZTE T84 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Should be he's a great player, hard to believe someone saying they are stoked after some of the headless chook carry on from some of your fellow supporters during the trade period.

We all wish Dion well, he's a great guy

That's any negotiation.

Good win.

didn't see the game but looked relatively comfortable win.
Winning away from home is important.
Well done to the team

Ripper win and huge positive to back it up after last week.

Thompson & McKenzie back in next week will definitely help bolster the backline for a couple of weeks with Maysie out.

Plus Hanley back (only taken off as a precaution in the reserves) and multiple other guys pushing for spots from the reserves.

We will still field a damn strong side. Our list depth is the best it has ever been.

Workmanlike win
We need those- even better that it was away
Onto next week
Looks like TMac had a decent run in the 2's so he'll be in and Rory T hopefully
Rory will have to take Walker I guess and Leslie and McKenzie will rotate through Tom Lynch Lite and the other tall
Harbs on The Eddie
I think Rocket needs to seriously consider tagging Sloane
I know Maysie brings the Biff and is a top tier player but he hasn't been in stellar form this year.
He needs to re-sign and start concentrating on footy

Workmanlike win
We need those- even better that it was away
Onto next week
Looks like TMac had a decent run in the 2's so he'll be in and Rory T hopefully
Rory will have to take Walker I guess and Leslie and McKenzie will rotate through Tom Lynch Lite and the other tall
Harbs on The Eddie
I think Rocket needs to seriously consider tagging Sloane
I know Maysie brings the Biff and is a top tier player but he hasn't been in stellar form this year.

He needs to re-sign and start concentrating on footy

Tag Sloane with Sexton

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back