Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Denver Nuggets, Novak Djokovic
10168518_663506083697593_592942569_n.jpg

10154619_663507387030796_1633225983_n.jpg

I'll keep it short. Port by 5 goals.

It should be a good game to watch, Brisbane should bring it and we should put on a show. I was hoping for an 80 point hiding all week but have calmed down the past few days, but 4 or 5 goals in the end would do me OK.

Port should really be bouncing back this week with a big win, especially taking advantage of the smashing the Lions had at the hands of the Suns.

Sam Gray to have a memorable debut for the right reasons Our midfield to fire up Power by 6 goals +

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Glad to see Jackson Paine get a go, he was impressive in the VFL last year. Brisbane are clearly in a development faze and will get hammered by 50+. I really hope the AFL considers giving them a priority pick, some of the other clubs have absolutely reamed them unfairly in the last couple of trade periods.

I just want to see Rockliff in Polec's face.

Such an angry, angry man.
I actually hope they go after Polec and send a message to the rest of the soft players who screwed the club. Maybe Rohan Bewick is in the team as a sacrificial lamb who's job it is to knock him out?

I actually hope they go after Polec and send a message to the rest of the soft players who screwed the club. Maybe Rohan Bewick is in the team as a sacrificial lamb who's job it is to knock him out?

I think the whole team ignoring him could be an interesting tactic. No one acknowledge him, no one say a word.

I think an attempt to have a go at him will just fire port up and backfire. I'd love to see it though.

A total meh game. If I wasn't a port supporter I wouldn't be watching it.

Brisbane were quite watchable under Voss but their slow ball movement this season doesn't make for a great footballing spectacle. In hindsight, and it's only early days yet, recruiting a Richmond assistant coach might have been a mistake.

It's also a shame to see quality young footballers like Rich and Wingard not playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rocky :D

Brisbane were quite watchable under Voss but their slow ball movement this season doesn't make for a great footballing spectacle. In hindsight, and it's only early days yet, recruiting a Richmond assistant coach might have been a mistake.
Completely disagree with that. Far too early to tell. Realistically, it's going to take some time for the game plan to be in full effect. The only reason it looked slow, stop and start last week was because of the players' laziness/lack of fitness. Leppa's style is all about making space, so we can run. Executing a game plan like that takes a hell of a lot of effort and skill. We'll need to spread well against Port today, so we can stop mucking around with the ball in our defensive half - I really, really dislike this chipping the ball around stuff. :mad:

It's also a shame to see quality young footballers like Rich and Wingard not playing.
As soon as he leaves, Richmond look all over the place, coincidence? ;)

Hopefully Rockliff serves Polec and new one.

A nothing game, but Port will respond after last weeks loss. Port by 64. Polec with 3 votes.

I totally get the boring tag for this game, but I'm actually really keen to watch it. I won't have foxtel at home for a couple of months, so living in QLD now I...

A. Rarely get a bloody Sat arvo game.
B. Rarely get to see Port.

Also really looking forward to seeing Paine play. He was never going to win a spot when we had Cloke, White, Reid, Lynch, Witts resting forward and a high flying small forward in Elliott. I felt for Paine as he reportedly didn't see the move coming, despite the Collingwood coaching panel having zero faith in him last year.

Good luck Jackson, and I hope this is a close game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back