Roast R5 2019 Bottom of the ladder

Remove this Banner Ad

FiftyFive50

Senior List
Oct 7, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
apart from Ziebull playing very average the last few weeks our major problem is the backline, midfield has promise with Anderson, LDU, ahern and Jacobs when he comes back plus Higgins and Cunnington still have miles left in the tank, young TT Bailey Scott will walker and larkey when they finally give him a match have potential to be a great little forward setup in the next couple of seasons and our pace and skill with Dumont Polec and hall isn’t too bad, I’ve still got faith we just need to focus on a couple hard nutt defenders come seasons end IMO.

Mar 25, 2016
Hawf
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You have to feel for brad
20190421_171710.jpg

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
So far only Kane Cornes and David King have made scathing comments about us but hopefully now being on the bottom of the ladder and heading to our most hated ground against a firing PA will get some other journo's to take some notice.

I hate being in this position but maybe its the only way change can occur

There’s no hiding behind honourable loses and competitive performances now. The on and off field s**t show is there for all to see. In all it’s naked glory.

Hopefully the blow torch is applied to every aspect of the club. Game style, recruiting, drafting, player development, ambition.

We’ll never be truly successful again until we face up to where we are and how we got here. Sitting stone motherless shits me, but if that’s what it takes for the club to take a good hard look then fine.

Mordenroo

Debutant
Dec 22, 2009
Close to the Home
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea
So far only Kane Cornes and David King have made scathing comments about us but hopefully now being on the bottom of the ladder and heading to our most hated ground against a firing PA will get some other journo's to take some notice.

Don't forget "Duck" he was the first cab off the rank,

Mar 16, 2001
Melbourne VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wales, Eastwood, West Ham
It’s one week. Come on. I think is time for a change but not because of a temporary and random ladder position. Could be Carlton’s only win for the year. A fortnight ago Worsfold was in the gun. We weren’t world beaters when it was our turn to start a season on fire, and we aren’t defined by this week or this month either.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Corey mvkernans publicly blasted the club and coaches with Mark Roberts all in agreeance that without removing Brad the club was going nowhere

Corey is a straight shooter.

There's actually a bigger name than that who is very negative about the club in private.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back