Prediction R5: CHANGES vs Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Brad Hill In
Langdon In

Sheridan Out

Cerra / Tucker / Crowden might all be looked at IMO.
If Apeness gets through tomorrow I seriously think he may be a chance to come in.
Sounds about right, I would love to see another debutant replace ballas, I must of been watching a different game but I thought crowden wasn’t that great imo

Of the young guys to drop after that game I don't think it's Crowden. If anything Brayshaw should either build some confidence and touch at Peel or move him forward where we could use some of that tackling pressure he does give.

If Brayshaw is moved swap him with Blakely please. We need Blakely's class back in there for a large chunk of the game.

Apart from a few idiotic holding the balls what more could Crowden have done in his first 3 games at pick 59?

I just think the game is too quick for him and he’s not quite ready. Playing this early was prob a stretch. Been caught HTB a lot and hasn’t found his feet yet. I think he would benefit from going to peel. Nothing against him, just think there are other ahead of him atm.

Out:
Brayshaw (rest), Sheridan
In:
Hill, Langdon

If another tall puts their name up in the WAFL tomorrow, squeeze them in, we need another tall target

I just think the game is too quick for him and he’s not quite ready. Playing this early was prob a stretch. Been caught HTB a lot and hasn’t found his feet yet. I think he would benefit from going to peel. Nothing against him, just think there are other ahead of him atm.

I tell you what Crowden is doing.
He’s working damn hard. He had 15 possessions to Cerra’s 7 and Brayshaw’s 11. He missed a couple of kicks but also hit some nice passes.

He will improve awareness with time.

Unless Cerra can start getting his hands on the ball he gets dropped.

He’s to slow to play as a HF and is one of the reasons we had so few tackles in the forward 50.

Brayshaw is not good with his ball use...it’s VERY tentative with little penetration, he’s made poor decisions and he’s not getting enough of it.

Cerra AND Brayshaw should go before Crowden

Hill and Langdon are locks if fit. Just a matter of who comes out, Tucker was alright he just always seems disinterested compared to someone like Crowden who chases down players like his life depends on it. Conditions were very tough and umps gave us no favours but it was the senior players who let us down today. Sheridan only looks good when we’re winning but putrid when we lose. Think Brayshaw needs a stint at Peel he had a mare.

IN: Hill, Langdon.
OUT: Sheridan, Brayshaw.

Want Duman to get a go but not sure who comes out for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of the young guys to drop after that game I don't think it's Crowden. If anything Brayshaw should either build some confidence and touch at Peel or move him forward where we could use some of that tackling pressure he does give.

Why should any of the young guys be dropped? It's not their fault we are losing .

And besides if we're going to lose I'd rather the bonus of getting experience into the kids than gifting Pearce, Sutty and co games .

Who's ahead of him? It there was players ahead of him you'd have mentioned them.

Why should any of the young guys be dropped? It's not their fault we are losing .

And besides if we're going to lose I'd rather the bonus of getting experience into the kids than gifting Pearce, Sutty and co games .

I wasn't saying I'd definitely drop someone, just think Crowden is doing his part.

He’s working damn hard. He had 15 possessions to Cerra’s 7 and Brayshaw’s 11. He missed a couple of kicks but also hit some nice passes.

He’s to slow to play as a HF and is one of the reasons we had so few tackles in the forward 50.

Brayshaw is not good with his ball use...it’s VERY tentative with little penetration, he’s made poor decisions and he’s not getting enough of it.

Crowden went at 40% disposal efficiency today. Worst in the team by a long way. Also at the top for clangers with 4. 7 tackles is really good though.

Brayshaw 2 clangers & 73% efficiency with 4 tackles
Cerra 1 clanger & 100% efficiency & 2 tackles.

I get that Cerra and Brayshaw were quiet, but they have the ability to slow it down and hit a target. Crowden doesn’t yet. He will learn. At peel. Still think he’s gonna be a solid player.

Who's ahead of him? It there was players ahead of him you'd have mentioned them.

I already did. Hill and Langdon back in. We’re also too small so I’d have Cox (ideally Darcy in) both ahead of Crowden. You could argue North is ahead in development also. Tucker also deserves to stay in. Hughes also I forgot

Brad Hill In
Langdon In

Sheridan Out

Edit:
Cerra / Tucker / Crowden / McCarthy might all be looked at IMO.
If Apeness gets through tomorrow I seriously think he may be a chance to come in.
Based on what form? 5 kicks in a WAFL game.

Out: Crowden, Brayshaw, Tucker

In: Hill, Langdon, Pearce (lol)

Any forward who performs strongly in the WAFL is OK with me, wouldn't mind Cox or Apeness replacing McCarthy.

Completely disagree on Cerra. One of the few players in our forward line that actually lead at the ball. He regularly gets separation (admittedly more so in the previous two weeks) from his player but is then ignored in favour of the kick over the back.

I think Crowden has been outstanding though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back