Prediction R5: CHANGES vs Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Cox has some of the stickiest hands in the team, the sooner he catches form and gets in the better tbh, I think we should play him forward again as our backs will be covered when Logue is back, our improved ball movement will make it easier for him this season however his big letdown in goalkicking would need to improve.

Cheers. Where does that leave Scott Jones then?
5 disposals against Perth in the WAFL this weekend isn't a good sign, its hard to judge but you would think Strnadica is ahead of him at this point.

Nads caught praise in Ross' presser the other day where he signalled Meek back to reserves, Nads has learnt the ruckcraft in reserves and performed well on the weekend.

he's a fair way back at the minute, but it think people are forgetting some of the really nice things Cox was doing AFL and WAFL level last year
Plus he’s what, 19 or 20? I’d agree that the jury is still out on where he’ll play long term but he’s still got a shed load of development left in him and he undeniably has a great set of mitts on him. I’d be pretty shocked if he’s no longer on the list in 2 years

Remove this Banner Ad

Back