Autopsy R5 Freo def by Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

looking forward to see how lyon responds to being under real pressure for the first time in his career
lets see how good he is
that was truly woeful ,up there with drum era football
part of me is feeling liberated funnily enough now it is quite obvious that we are in real strife, i can't explain why but its like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders

looking forward to see how lyon responds to being under real pressure for the first time in his career
lets see how good he is
part of me is feeling liberated funnily enough now it is quite obvious that we are in real strife, i can't explain why but its like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders
Tell me ine team that wins without 3 of there best 4 at centre bounces?

+
Grey was great early and should get another game
A Pearce is a leader as well as a player
Weller continues to improve
Tucker got a taste and was involved in at least one goal
Our effort and intensity was good across four quarters
Crozier building enough

-
Set shots
Lack of awareness (Tabs touching the goal)
Skills and turnovers
Pav looking like he cant carry the forward line any more

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lets see how good he is
I feel the same mate

lets see how good he is

really, never under pressure? have you been watching his coaching for 10 years? never just one moment under pressure? come on . thats moronic

People still being far too harsh on Tabs.

He ****ed up more than a couple of times today but he also gave us a very good target moving the ball out of defense. Took 8 marks and had 18 disposals, which is what a real CHF (his natural position) should do. Our future setup has him as the high forward and Apeness as the deep forward.

Brady Grey and Crozier showed why our selection policy has been way off for a long time. Both should have played many more games than they have.

Rubbish. Transition footy or whatever they call it needs an unbroken chain of half a dozen possessions to get the ball forward and inside 50. We can't get past 3 or 4 possessions in a row without someone:
- dropping a mark
- fumbling a handball receive
- missing a target by hand-pass
- kicking to the advantage of the opposition defender
- falling over

They aren't always turn-overs as such, but they are chain-of-possession-breakers, and the moment is lost, and no scoring opportunity presents at the end of it.

After the way we played I actually think it's better we lost... There can be no illusions to how bad we currently are.
Then develop backup , don't just keep saying it.

People still being far too harsh on Tabs.

He stuffed up more than a couple of times today but he also gave us a very good target moving the ball out of defense. Took 8 marks and had 18 disposals, which is what a real CHF (his natural position) should do. Our future setup has him as the high forward and Apeness as the deep forward.

Brady Grey and Crozier showed why our selection policy has been way off for a long time. Both should have played many more games than they have.
Deluded fan boy.

Taberner can not play. His skills are shocking and his ball use kills us. D Pearce is no better.

Drop both of them and see how we look. Put Pearce forward and Silvagni back.

Blakely can come for Pearce.

disagree. keep playing Taberner. not many younger key structure players. give him as much opportunity to find out and develop. our skills in general is not up to executing the plan atm. going to be a long year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back